Chiang Kai-shek ordered the woman to be banned forever, only because he had sent an oath.2018-05-04 20:26:33 275 ℃
Declaration: This article is from "My mother Chen Jieru," a book author original, exclusive first, reprinted, rejected pseudo-history, guaranteed not to be involved in politics
Chiang Kai-shek is very good, this is his own Personally admitted things. In 1924, Mr. Sun Yat-sen sent Chiang Kai-shek to go to Hong Kong to finance to raise military expenditure. Before his departure, Chiang Kai-shek told himself in his diary that Hong Kong was a colorful world. When I went there, I decided to use business as my main task and refuse temptation. Two weeks later, Chiang Kai-shek regretted this in the diary. He said that I was immature and did not have a certain degree of strength. How long will it be a long time to continue?
Gentlemen, Chiang Kai-shek, although he did not explicitly say what he did in Hong Kong, from his remorse in his diary It is not difficult to see that this kid is not honest. However, as Soong Ching Ling said, Chiang Kai-shek’s private life may seem chaotic, but there are rules to follow. This chapter is the political life of Chiang Kai-shek. As long as it favors his political future, Chiang Kai-shek will surely do it. Conversely, if a certain habit is not conducive to the continuation of his political life, then he will do everything possible to change it.
For example, on December 5, 1921, Chiang Kai-shek and Chen Jieru hosted a wedding at the Dadong Hotel in Shanghai. It is Zhang Jingjiang. According to historical records, Chen Jieru’s father was the famous paper king in Shanghai at the time. This was definitely a good thing for Sun Yat-sen, who was ranked fourth in the Nationalist Party (not Sun Yat-sen). In 1925, when Sun Yat-sen passed away, Wang Ching-wei and Hu Han-min were fighting for the Kuomintang’s supremacy. At this juncture, Chiang Kai-shek wanted to bend beyond and had to fall in love with Song Meiling.
Because Song Meiling was married, Chiang Kai-shek became the scorpion of Dr. Sun Yat-sen. If he were to inherit Sun Yat-sen's position, he would There is a correctness of descent. And Song Ziwen and all other resources of the Song family can be used by him. So he said to Chen Jieru that you still go to America to study, and I will bear all the expenses. Do not worry, when you come back, I will love you as always.
Chen Jieru naturally does not want to, so Chiang Kai-shek also vowed to say that if you come back after 5 years, I do not want you, then let my next life always drift overseas, not to die When Chiang Kai-shek made such an embarrassing oath that Chen Jieru was not good at saying anything, he followed Chiang Kai-shek, and as soon as Chen Jie left, Chiang Kai-shek began to frantically pursue Song Meiling. Five years later, Chen Jieru really returned to Shanghai. Chiang Kai-shek had already married Som Mei Ling.
Then Chen Jieru naturally was unwilling, so he went to question Chiang Kai-shek. At that time, Chiang Kai-shek just let Dai Dai come forward, gave a sum of money, and resolutely refused to appear. Of course, Chiang Kai-shek has always remembered his oath, so he ordered Dai Dai in 1927 to completely banish Chen Jieru forever.p>
According to historical records, Dai Yan had sent Wang Yaxi to threaten Chen Jieru, saying that you had better not speak to avoid causing trouble. So, Chen Jieru started The seclusion of life in Shanghai. Relying on her, she also adopted a adopted daughter called Yao Guang. In 1961, Chen Jieru moved to Hong Kong and passed away 10 years later. In the fall of 2002, Chen Yaoguang buried his mother's Youan in Shanghai Fushou Garden.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple