The ghost turned out to be a Chinese surname and a prominent identity.2018-06-08 00:26:41 201 ℃
When we talk about ghosts, many people will present images of various horrors and terrors in their minds. However, many do not know that ghosts are a surname in ancient China, and they are mostly prominent people.
According to records, the earliest appearance time of the ghost name dates back to the Yellow Emperor period. At that time, there was a minister called the ghost district. He assisted Huangdi in inventing the five elements of the technique. Therefore, the ghost district was considered as a ghost. The ancestors of the family name. However, ghosts do not pronounce guǐ when they are surnamed, but should pronounce it wěi.
When he arrived in the Xia Dynasty, he became a popular psychic teacher. . And there is also an interesting legend about the psychic division, that is, there are three characteristics of the genuine psychic division: First, there must be a mole on the left arm, then the back of the left ear, and finally there is a pimple behind the neck.
It seems that this can prove the identity of the psychic division, looks quite technical content, comes with security signs. As for the true and false of the legend, you don't have to deal with it. Just look. When Buddhism was introduced into China during the Eastern Han Dynasty, the rapid development of Buddhism caused the occupation of the psychic division to be neglected.
There is also a source of ghost surnames. It is said to be a ghost party from the Shang and Zhou dynasties who lived in the northwest of the Di family. s. In ancient books such as "Zhou Zhou Shu", "Book of Changes", "Shan Hai Jing" and "Ancient Book of Bamboo Records", there are records of historical records against Gui Fang. Some people say that the descendants of the ghosts gradually migrated northwards to the area of southern Siberia, which was distributed between Lake Baikal and Balkhash Lake and was reduced to a ghost name.
In fact, looking at the word “ghost” alone, in ancient times, it means that the spirit of the person after his death is the spirit that can be used by the gods to help others. The earliest "ghost" is the legacy image of the mother after his death. "Ghost" is the death mother.
Afterwards it was gradually extended to describe the souls of all dead people. People set the Lunar New Year as a "Ghost Festival" in July and July, and it was also established to mourn the loss of their loved ones. By then, people will put lights along the river, cherish sentiments, and have no horror.
A lot of things are changing in the rhythm of historical heritage. The concept of ghosts and weirdness is dispelled by people.Together, with ghosts as the center of gravity, and with the collision of Chinese and Western cultures, vampires, ghosts, grudges, ghosts, etc. have evolved, and they can beautified, and they can also scare people in an instant. The ghosts change their sense of sustenance. It became frightened.
Although "ghost" was once an illustrious surname, it was modern, surnamed "ghost" or "ghost party". The people are already hard to find, perhaps because of a variety of reasons, they are quietly removed by later generations.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple