Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?2018-06-08 00:26:47 166 ℃
The 60th Army of the Kuomintang was part of the Kuomintang army and sent to the northeast by Chiang Kai-shek during the Liberation War. Because the style of military discipline and combat performance are not good, the Sixtieth Army is called “Sixty Bears” in the northeast and is considered as a Yushu army. In October 1948, the 60th Army revolted in Changchun and was later reorganized into the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army.
Interestingly, after being adapted to the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army, the previous "60 bears" broke out in an astonishing combat force and were on the battlefield against the United States and the DPRK. On the repeated meritorious. In the third campaign against the United States and aiding North Korea, the 50th Army took advantage of the British Army's elite heavy-duty tank camp and scored in Seoul.
In the fourth battle against US aggression and assistance, in the face of the fierce attack by the “United Nations Army”, the 50th Army stood firm on both sides of the Han River for 50 days and nights as a volunteer force. The counterattack fought for precious time. Then why did the 60th Army of the Kuomintang, known as the “60 bears”, reborn and became the "fifty brave" against the United States and the DPRK?
In fact, the Kuomintang 60 Troops were very capable troops in the Kuomintang's local army. They had made a lot of achievements in the war against Japan, especially in the Battle of Taierzhuang. Yan Xinghai once specially wrote the "60 Military Songs." Only during the war of liberation, Chiang Kai-shek’s corrupt rule allowed the Kuomintang’s 60th Army to suffer repeated blows. The morale was dispersed and soldiers lost their hearts and minds before they became “sixty bears”.
In the process of rebellion and reorganization into the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army, the Party specifically sent cadres to carry out political training on the troops and carried out vendetta campaigns, even when the commander of the army led Zeng Zesheng. Some of the "black history" has been exposed, and the whole force has experienced a reborn baptism from top to bottom, truly serving the people.The modern army.
This is why the Kuomintang 60 Corps erupted after the reorganization of the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army. They knew that they should fight because of the amazing fighting power. , also know how to fight. The fighting power that such an army has erupted is unmatched by many advanced weapons and equipment.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?