Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?2018-06-08 00:26:47 313 ℃
The 60th Army of the Kuomintang was part of the Kuomintang army and sent to the northeast by Chiang Kai-shek during the Liberation War. Because the style of military discipline and combat performance are not good, the Sixtieth Army is called “Sixty Bears” in the northeast and is considered as a Yushu army. In October 1948, the 60th Army revolted in Changchun and was later reorganized into the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army.
Interestingly, after being adapted to the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army, the previous "60 bears" broke out in an astonishing combat force and were on the battlefield against the United States and the DPRK. On the repeated meritorious. In the third campaign against the United States and aiding North Korea, the 50th Army took advantage of the British Army's elite heavy-duty tank camp and scored in Seoul.
In the fourth battle against US aggression and assistance, in the face of the fierce attack by the “United Nations Army”, the 50th Army stood firm on both sides of the Han River for 50 days and nights as a volunteer force. The counterattack fought for precious time. Then why did the 60th Army of the Kuomintang, known as the “60 bears”, reborn and became the "fifty brave" against the United States and the DPRK?
In fact, the Kuomintang 60 Troops were very capable troops in the Kuomintang's local army. They had made a lot of achievements in the war against Japan, especially in the Battle of Taierzhuang. Yan Xinghai once specially wrote the "60 Military Songs." Only during the war of liberation, Chiang Kai-shek’s corrupt rule allowed the Kuomintang’s 60th Army to suffer repeated blows. The morale was dispersed and soldiers lost their hearts and minds before they became “sixty bears”.
In the process of rebellion and reorganization into the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army, the Party specifically sent cadres to carry out political training on the troops and carried out vendetta campaigns, even when the commander of the army led Zeng Zesheng. Some of the "black history" has been exposed, and the whole force has experienced a reborn baptism from top to bottom, truly serving the people.The modern army.
This is why the Kuomintang 60 Corps erupted after the reorganization of the 50th Army of the People's Liberation Army. They knew that they should fight because of the amazing fighting power. , also know how to fight. The fighting power that such an army has erupted is unmatched by many advanced weapons and equipment.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple