Will China be the first big country that does not pass the war and rise peacefully?2018-08-05 10:25:36 123 ℃
The rise of China seems to be only a matter of time. To some extent, China today can be understood as a big country. But the big country that I am talking about is a relatively abstract concept. The simple point is that the internal thoughts are unified and the external is overbearing. On this point, China is still inferior. In the past history, there have been nine countries that meet this condition. All of them have experienced a series of bloody and cruel periods such as war, colonization and massacre. This has to be vigilant and will soon become Will China, a member of the Great Powers Club, also experience such a stage?
The first world power that is now recognized is Portugal. His rise in the past simply relied on colonial plundering and Pirate trade. And in the wake of the rise of Spain in the past, the world was evenly divided in the presence of the pope in front of the pope, showing their momentum. We don't discuss from the big picture of the world. Because it is too complicated, it still exists from a few things. In today's Latin America, most countries speak Spanish and Portuguese because they were their colonies. Today there are many black people living on the American continent, the reason is the black slave trade initiated by Portugal. The thing that Spain and Portugal do in the Americas, I believe that everyone who knows a little about history should be familiar.
The Netherlands, which followed the rise, although relatively mild, is still inseparable from the war. In order to guarantee the commercial interests of the Netherlands, the Dutch have almost fought various wars with various countries around the world. For example, in China, Zheng Chenggong recovered Taiwan and faced the opponent of the Dutch East India Company. Before the Zheng family's navy and the Dutch navy's naval battle on the southeast coast, it was considered to be the contest between the two strongest navies at that time, and the first confrontation between the East and the West. In fact, the Netherlands was originally a Spanish colony. Later, after 80 years of war, it gained independence and gradually established a huge overseas colonial system and became a world power that dominated maritime trade.
After the end of the pre-colonial era, the modern powers rose, and all the big countries after that, all without exception The war gained its hegemony. First, the British defeated the Spanish Invincible Fleet, and established the principle of the balance of power in Europe, and established a huge British Empire through various means. Far away, it is said that the Chinese Opium War is familiar to everyone, and India, which is next door, has also been a colony for a long time. The territory of the British Empire during its heyday, twenty-four time zones around the world, twenty of which included the territory of the British Empire.
France, Germany, Russia, these three continental countries are acquaintances often seen in the modern history of the world, two world wars They are all protagonists. On the way to their rise, they are all famous wars that have made a name for themselves in the annals of history. They are the main theme of modern European history. The British-French Centennial War, the Franco-Prussian War, the Napoleonic Wars, the British-French Seven-Year War, the Thirty-Year War, the British-Russian Crimean War, etc., all in one piece, and finally the three continent powers were born, and still today It is a major power in Europe.
Although the United States is known as a pioneer of liberal democracy, the most important thing in the rise of the United States is the use of war to plunder resources and Establish hegemony. He first robbed large areas from Spain and Mexico through the American-American War and the US-Mexico War. The United States had only 13 states when it was originally an independent war. However, today's territory is ranked fourth in the world, showing the wide area of territory he obtained through war. . After the First World War and the Second World War, the United States made war money, gradually rising from a second-rate country to become the only superpower in the world today.
The most typical rise through the war is our neighbor, Japan, who is currently the only big country in Asia. Before the Meiji Restoration, Japan was just an inconspicuous Weier State in East Asia. It has been living in the shadow of Asian boss China. However, after the Sino-Japanese War, he defeated the old Asian big brother China and became the transfer student of the big country club. This was followed by the Russo-Japanese War, defeating the European power of Russia, allowing Japan to completely break away from Europe and enter the ranks of the world powers, replacing China as a speaker in Asia. The so-called war in the war of Cheng also defeated the war. A World War II put Japan back to its original shape. Today, although Japan is still a role in the economy, it is almost a poor farmer in politics.
Through the experience of these nine predecessors, we have to be alert to whether China’s rise has to pass this way. The means and methods are carried out. On the road to China's great powers, is it necessary to open the advanced valves through war? Personally, the times have developed to a certain stage. Colonization and plunder have long been thrown into the rubbish of history. Have you ever heard of war reparations in the past 50 years? Because the current cost performance of the war is too low, and how many indemnities can not make up for the loss and trauma of the war, far less effective and faster than other methods. Therefore, I feel that the era of war is over, and it is replaced by cultural output. Of course, it can also be understood as a soft power war represented by cultural aggression. Therefore, we have reason to believe that China is likely to become the first big country to rise peacefully without war.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years