The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace2018-08-06 00:25:18 321 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old photograph from Moscow, the Soviet Union on the eve of World War II. Through this set of photos, we can look at the life of the Soviets at that time. The photo shoot of this group of photos is called Eirik Sundvor, a Norwegian photographer who arrived in Moscow from 1935 to 1937 and took a lot of human photos about Moscow. . In his photo, we can take a look at the Soviet state, the social state at that time. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, the situation in the Soviet Union was stable, and the people lived and worked in peace, but after entering 1938, due to Germany The war's aggressive rise, the gears of war were stirred, and the Soviet Union has been avoiding early entry into the war. But in 1941, with the invasion of Germany, the war was completely burned into the territory of the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. Moscow on the eve of World War II was peaceful. People under peace lived and worked in peace, and each lived their own life. No one I think that the war is so close to them, The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, when the wind and rain came to a moment, as Germany began to stir up the war. gear. The Soviet Union signed the "Soviet and German Non-Aggression Pact" with Germany under the compromise of the Anglo-American law to avoid involvement in the war, but the direction of the war still prevented the Soviet Union from avoiding it. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, Moscow was under peace. People lived and worked in peace. No one thought about how the war would happen. Of course, when the war was forced, they did not choose to compromise. They realized a reversal of the Germans in Moscow. After the victory of the great Moscow defending war, the defeat of the German East Line began. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, and the Moscow city under peace. The Soviets achieved a great victory in the battle, and three famous in World War II. The defense battles took place in the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the peaceful period of the Soviet people, they did not want to get involved in the war, but under the German invasion, they still picked up the guns. Defend your own country. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the Soviet Union, in peacetime.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple