The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace2018-08-06 00:25:18 120 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old photograph from Moscow, the Soviet Union on the eve of World War II. Through this set of photos, we can look at the life of the Soviets at that time. The photo shoot of this group of photos is called Eirik Sundvor, a Norwegian photographer who arrived in Moscow from 1935 to 1937 and took a lot of human photos about Moscow. . In his photo, we can take a look at the Soviet state, the social state at that time. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, the situation in the Soviet Union was stable, and the people lived and worked in peace, but after entering 1938, due to Germany The war's aggressive rise, the gears of war were stirred, and the Soviet Union has been avoiding early entry into the war. But in 1941, with the invasion of Germany, the war was completely burned into the territory of the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. Moscow on the eve of World War II was peaceful. People under peace lived and worked in peace, and each lived their own life. No one I think that the war is so close to them, The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, when the wind and rain came to a moment, as Germany began to stir up the war. gear. The Soviet Union signed the "Soviet and German Non-Aggression Pact" with Germany under the compromise of the Anglo-American law to avoid involvement in the war, but the direction of the war still prevented the Soviet Union from avoiding it. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, Moscow was under peace. People lived and worked in peace. No one thought about how the war would happen. Of course, when the war was forced, they did not choose to compromise. They realized a reversal of the Germans in Moscow. After the victory of the great Moscow defending war, the defeat of the German East Line began. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, and the Moscow city under peace. The Soviets achieved a great victory in the battle, and three famous in World War II. The defense battles took place in the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the peaceful period of the Soviet people, they did not want to get involved in the war, but under the German invasion, they still picked up the guns. Defend your own country. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the Soviet Union, in peacetime.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- 2018-06-08Why did the Qing troops defeat in the Sino-Japanese War? Look at Japan's pre-war preparations!
- 2018-05-04When Yang Guang was killed, Li Shimin became a mutiny, and Empress Wu was granted power, the "Central Guard Corps" in the Sui and Tang dynasties died.
- 2018-05-03Where did Jin Yiwei go when the Ming Dynasty died? Some surrendered to some countries
- 2018-05-01From "Li Guangguang Feng" to see how severe the "Feng Hou" is to officials.
- 2018-05-01The sixteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty had only the Ming Dynasty Tombs? Where are the other three?
- 2018-05-01Where is the largest county in our country really bigger than the two Koreas?
- 2018-05-01Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- 2018-05-01Why did the Tomb of Princess of Tang Dynasty Dig up the Song Dynasty Men's Skeleton? Expert: He died badly
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple
- Why did the 60th National Army, known as the "60 Bears", fight on the Korean battlefield?
- Li Shimin has a stunt that ranks first in the Sui and Tang dynasty. No one is his opponent.
- This person passed through the Sixth Dynasty emperor and was reinstated by the great eunuch Liu Ye after five years
- How good is Ximen Qing? Wu Song hit the body was injured, only to kill him!
- Observing the fact that it can mobilize more than 400,000 garrisons in the North, why did it not replace the Emperor Kangxi?
- Qiujiu did not pass Niujia Village, but he did affect China.
- Why should Germany be unified and France not calm?