The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace2018-08-06 00:25:18 449 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old photograph from Moscow, the Soviet Union on the eve of World War II. Through this set of photos, we can look at the life of the Soviets at that time. The photo shoot of this group of photos is called Eirik Sundvor, a Norwegian photographer who arrived in Moscow from 1935 to 1937 and took a lot of human photos about Moscow. . In his photo, we can take a look at the Soviet state, the social state at that time. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, the situation in the Soviet Union was stable, and the people lived and worked in peace, but after entering 1938, due to Germany The war's aggressive rise, the gears of war were stirred, and the Soviet Union has been avoiding early entry into the war. But in 1941, with the invasion of Germany, the war was completely burned into the territory of the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. Moscow on the eve of World War II was peaceful. People under peace lived and worked in peace, and each lived their own life. No one I think that the war is so close to them, The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, when the wind and rain came to a moment, as Germany began to stir up the war. gear. The Soviet Union signed the "Soviet and German Non-Aggression Pact" with Germany under the compromise of the Anglo-American law to avoid involvement in the war, but the direction of the war still prevented the Soviet Union from avoiding it. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s. At this time, Moscow was under peace. People lived and worked in peace. No one thought about how the war would happen. Of course, when the war was forced, they did not choose to compromise. They realized a reversal of the Germans in Moscow. After the victory of the great Moscow defending war, the defeat of the German East Line began. The photo was taken in Moscow, the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, and the Moscow city under peace. The Soviets achieved a great victory in the battle, and three famous in World War II. The defense battles took place in the Soviet Union. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the peaceful period of the Soviet people, they did not want to get involved in the war, but under the German invasion, they still picked up the guns. Defend your own country. The photo was taken in the Soviet Union in the late 1930s, in the Soviet Union, in peacetime.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?