Shandong Province has two unique provincial cities, all of which have a long history.2018-09-14 20:25:31 95 ℃
Shandong Province, located in the east coast of China and the lower reaches of the Yellow River, is named after the east of Taihang Mountain. With a long history and splendid culture, Shandong is one of the birthplaces of the Chinese nation and ancient Chinese civilization. The province of Shandong Province set up the province, the province is divided into six provinces, the Qing Dynasty, Shifu 3 Zhilizhou, and now divided into seventeen provinces, of which Binzhou City, Dezhou City is the most unique two provincial cities in Shandong Province .
Binzhou City is located in the hinterland of the northern part of Shandong Province and the Yellow River Delta. It is a municipality under the jurisdiction of Shandong Province. Binzhou has jurisdiction over Bincheng District, Zhanhua District and Huimin County, Zouping County, Yangxin County, Wudi County, Boxing County and other two districts and five counties. The districts are quite unique. Zouping County is separated from Binzhou City by Zibo Gaoqing. Close to Zibo City.
Binzhou has a long history and culture. It belonged to Qi State during the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, and belonged to Qi County in the Qin Dynasty. The division is quite chaotic, and there are ancient counties such as Zouping, Fuping and Qiancheng. At the beginning of the Sui Dynasty, most of the city's territory belonged to Bohai County. During the Five Dynasties, most of them belonged to Cangzhou. In the latter part of the week, Binzhou was established. The ruler was Bohai County (located in Jinbin Town), which was the beginning of Binzhou. During the Ming Dynasty, Shandong set up a contract to declare the political ambassador, Binzhou City was under the jurisdiction of Jinan, and the Qing Dynasty was set up in Wuding, which is now part of Binzhou.
After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Binzhou City was in the Bohai Administrative Region. After the withdrawal of the Bohai Administrative Region in 1950, it belonged to the Huimin Area (except for Zouping). Outside the county), in 1953, the three counties of Zouping, Changshan and Fujian and Taiwan in Zibo Prefecture were placed under the Huimin area. In 1958, the Huimin area was merged into Zibo City, and the Zibo area was set up. In 1961, it was resettled and governed by Huimin, Binxian, Yangxin, Wuxi, Lijin, Kenli, Zhanhua, Boxing, Gaoqing, Guangrao, Zouping, Fujian and Taiwan and other 12 counties. In 1983, Dongying City was established in the prefecture-level city. Lijin, Guangrao and Shuli were placed in Dongying City, and Fujian and Taiwan were placed in Zibo City in 1983 and 1989 respectively, forming the existing division of Binzhou.
Dezhou City, located in the northwestern part of Shandong Province, is the northern gate of Shandong Province and is a prefecture-level city in Shandong. Dezhou now has jurisdiction over Decheng District, Lingcheng District and Yucheng City, Leling City, Xiajin County, Wucheng County, Qingyun County, Linyi County, Ping County, Ningjin County, Qihe County and other 9 districts and 9 counties. Dezhou City is located in the border of Shandong and Hebei Province, and its southernmost Qihe County is only 40 kilometers away from Jinan City.
Dezhou has a long history, its name comes from "Deshui", and Deshui is an alias of the ancient Yellow River. De County, when the time is changed to Texas. The location of Texas is very important. It is not only the northeast gate of the mountain, but also an important terminal on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It is known as the “Jiuda Tianzhu” and “Shenjing Gateway”.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?