Why did Zhengzhou be selected as the "eight ancient capitals" and which dynasties have been done?2018-09-14 20:25:31 45 ℃
Zhengzhou, located in the north of the central part of Henan Province and the lower reaches of the Yellow River, is the capital of Henan Province, Henan political, economic, cultural and scientific education center. China's important railway, aviation, highway, postal telecommunications, power main hub cities, population exceeds 9 million. Zhengzhou is located in the hinterland of the Central Plains. It is a famous historical and cultural city in the world. It is one of the birthplaces of the Chinese nation. It is one of the “eight ancient capitals” of Xuanyuan Huangdi.
Zhengzhou is located in the hinterland of the Central Plains. In ancient times, the Chinese ancestors flourished here. This is the hometown of the Yellow Emperor of the Chinese ancestor Xuanyuan. It is the ruling center of the Huangdi tribe. Around 2070 BC, Yan established the first dynasty of China in Yangcheng (now Dengfeng City).
Zhengzhou is also an important city in the Shang Dynasty. The Erligang site and the city site found in Zhengzhou are successively and in size. It is a huge, unearthed cultural relic, and has a long existence. It is recognized by archaeological experts as the capital of the Shang Dynasty in the early and middle stages. It is a site of ancient capital with high academic value and historical and cultural status.
When the Western Zhou Dynasty, Zhou Wuwang established his country with his younger brother in the tube (now Guancheng District). During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, Xinzheng became an important city in the Central Plains. Zheng Guoqian moved to Xinzheng and the country was strong. After the South Korea destroyed Zheng Guo, the capital was moved from Yangshuo to Xinzheng. Xinzheng was Zheng and South Korea for 500 years.
History, Zhengzhou is the fifth time, the eight generations are the state, Xia, Shang, Guan, Zheng, Han are here. Jiandu, the Tang, the Tang, the Five Dynasties, the Song, the Yuan, the Ming and the Qing, set up a state here, with a long history, outstanding people, historical sites and cultural monuments.
Zhengzhou was selected as one of the "Big Ancient Capitals" in China. It is based on many years of archaeological and academic research. One of the achievements of the project has won the support of many scholars and the Zhengzhou Municipal Government. In 2004, “Zhengzhou Shangdu 3600 Academic Seminar and China Ancient Capital Society 2004 Annual Meeting” was held in Zhengzhou. More than 180 experts and scholars from all over the country had formal discussions to confirm Zhengzhou as “the eighth largest ancient capital in China”, Zhengzhou. The status of one of the eight ancient capitals was officially recognized.
If you like, welcome to follow, like, and enjoy more original articles.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple