Why did Zhengzhou be selected as the "eight ancient capitals" and which dynasties have been done?2018-09-14 20:25:31 166 ℃
Zhengzhou, located in the north of the central part of Henan Province and the lower reaches of the Yellow River, is the capital of Henan Province, Henan political, economic, cultural and scientific education center. China's important railway, aviation, highway, postal telecommunications, power main hub cities, population exceeds 9 million. Zhengzhou is located in the hinterland of the Central Plains. It is a famous historical and cultural city in the world. It is one of the birthplaces of the Chinese nation. It is one of the “eight ancient capitals” of Xuanyuan Huangdi.
Zhengzhou is located in the hinterland of the Central Plains. In ancient times, the Chinese ancestors flourished here. This is the hometown of the Yellow Emperor of the Chinese ancestor Xuanyuan. It is the ruling center of the Huangdi tribe. Around 2070 BC, Yan established the first dynasty of China in Yangcheng (now Dengfeng City).
Zhengzhou is also an important city in the Shang Dynasty. The Erligang site and the city site found in Zhengzhou are successively and in size. It is a huge, unearthed cultural relic, and has a long existence. It is recognized by archaeological experts as the capital of the Shang Dynasty in the early and middle stages. It is a site of ancient capital with high academic value and historical and cultural status.
When the Western Zhou Dynasty, Zhou Wuwang established his country with his younger brother in the tube (now Guancheng District). During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, Xinzheng became an important city in the Central Plains. Zheng Guoqian moved to Xinzheng and the country was strong. After the South Korea destroyed Zheng Guo, the capital was moved from Yangshuo to Xinzheng. Xinzheng was Zheng and South Korea for 500 years.
History, Zhengzhou is the fifth time, the eight generations are the state, Xia, Shang, Guan, Zheng, Han are here. Jiandu, the Tang, the Tang, the Five Dynasties, the Song, the Yuan, the Ming and the Qing, set up a state here, with a long history, outstanding people, historical sites and cultural monuments.
Zhengzhou was selected as one of the "Big Ancient Capitals" in China. It is based on many years of archaeological and academic research. One of the achievements of the project has won the support of many scholars and the Zhengzhou Municipal Government. In 2004, “Zhengzhou Shangdu 3600 Academic Seminar and China Ancient Capital Society 2004 Annual Meeting” was held in Zhengzhou. More than 180 experts and scholars from all over the country had formal discussions to confirm Zhengzhou as “the eighth largest ancient capital in China”, Zhengzhou. The status of one of the eight ancient capitals was officially recognized.
If you like, welcome to follow, like, and enjoy more original articles.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?