What is the truth about Liu Beimou’s taking Jingzhou?2018-09-17 20:25:28 213 ℃
Jingzhou in the Eastern Han Dynasty includes parts of Hubei and Hunan, and Henan, Guangdong, Guangxi, and Guizhou. According to the Post-Han Dynasty and the National Records of the Han Dynasty, Jingzhou was divided into seven counties, with the Yangtze River as the boundary, Nanyang. The county is in Jiangbei, Nanjun and Jiangxia County are in Jiangbei, and the rest of the two counties are in Jiangnan in Changsha County, Lingling County, Wuling County and Guiyang County.
In 200 AD, Liu Bei, who was unable to stand in the north, went to Jingzhou warlord Liu Biao and was placed in Xinye County of Nanyang County.
In 208 AD, Cao Cao led the army to the south, Liu Biao was shocked, and the second son Liu Yu surrendered. Liu Bei had to withdraw to Jiangling (now Jingzhou City, Hubei Province) in Nanjun County. In Changyang, he was chased by Cao Cao’s cavalry. Liu Beicang fled to the south and had retreated to Xiakou of Jiangxia County and Liu Qi’s eldest son Liu Qi. The army is about 20,000, which is all his family. In the subsequent Chibi war, Liu Bei of the end of the road and Sun Quan of Jiangdong united to defeat Cao Cao with less wins. Cao Cao lost all the way, Sun Liulian army chased after the chasing, from Jiang Xia straight to the South County.
At this time, the situation in the seven counties of Jingzhou is: Cao Cao still according to Nanyang County and Jiangxia, a small part, Liu Bei possesses In the Jiangnan part of Jiangxia and Nanjun, Sun Quan captured the rest of Jiangbei's Jiangbei, and started a tug-of-war with Cao Jun in the Jiangbei part of the South County. The four Jiangnan counties took a wait-and-see attitude. When the three countries have not yet appeared, the three parties first engaged in a small three countries in Jingzhou.
Liu Bei is the biggest beneficiary of the Chibi Wars and the biggest upstart after the war. After the war, Liu Bei actually had disengaged from Cao Jun. He used Sun Quan and Cao Cao to have a good time in the South County. He led the division to the south and attacked the four counties of Jiangnan. Finally, he had a foothold.
After a year of bloody battle, Sun Quan occupied the Jiangbei part of the South County, Cao Cao only led the South County of Fuyang (now Hubei) Xiangyang). At this time, in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, Cao Cao Sun Quan was fully confronted. After Cao Cao’s defeat in the Battle of Chibi, two strategic corps were left in the Jianghan Plain on the Western Front and Huainan on the Eastern Front. Among them, Huainan was the most outstanding general of Cao Ying. Under the command of Zhang Liao, Sun Quan’s repeated wars in Huainan were unfavorable, and things could not be taken into consideration. Shortening the front line was Sun Quan’s only choice. At this time, Liu Bei was unable to do anything because the site was too small. He hoped to get the Jiangbei part of the South County from Sun Quan.
At this time, Sun Quan’s adviser Lu Su put forward an idea: to give the South County possessed by Sun Quan to Liu Bei, and let Liu Bei deal with Cao Cao on the Western Front. This proposal was put into practice immediately. After Liu Bei entered Jiangling, the administrative center was set up here. This is a win-win situation: Sun Quan’s party was able to shrink its strength and defend the core area of Jiangsu and Zhejiang. At the same time, it also gave Liu Bei a personal feeling. Although Liu Bei had to face Cao Cao’s old headache, he got the most of the southern county. In particular, Jiangling, the military fortress of the South County, can suppress the power of Sun Quan against the river. The north can threaten the Central Plains in the near future and attack the gateway to Yizhou (now Sichuan, Yunnan, and Guizhou). It is too cost-effective. It is. It is no wonder that Cao Cao heard the news and was surprised that the pen in his hand fell to the ground.
Since then, Liu Bei, the seven counties of Jingzhou, almost occupied the sixth and fifth, becoming the third force affecting China at that time. This is the truth about Liu Bei’s borrowing from Jingzhou.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?