Precious old photos: the late Qing Dynasty, the rich Fusheng announced the funeral2018-09-20 20:25:32 225 ℃
Sheng Xuanhuai, an official in the late Qing Dynasty, a scholar, a government-run businessman, a comprador, and a representative of the Westernization Movement, was hailed as "the father of Chinese industry" and "Chinese business father." In 1916, Sheng Xuanhuai passed away and Sheng Jia held a grand funeral for him. In the Huachen video autumn auction preview, a photo album was recorded, recording Sheng Xuanhuai’s funeral ceremony, which is an excellent image for studying Chinese funeral rites. On November 18, 1917, Sheng Xuanhuai was "largely buried." The funeral set is composed of ancient and modern Chinese and foreign, the ruling subjects, the Manchu customs, and the classic system. It is another feast after the Beijing Yuan Shikai's "great funeral" is not the national funeral like the state funeral Sheng Xuanhuai is about to be big The news of the funeral went away. The Shanghainese with curiosity rushed to tell "this ticket is difficult to buy, no wrong opportunity." Don't talk about the residents in the city, call the group to call the people, and seize the "going to rush", that is, many suburbs in Shanghai, and even the villagers and old people of the foreign counties are helping the old and the young to gather in the same city, waiting for the "big out" burial". Businessmen and economically minded people have other plans to see the scene - how to take advantage of this opportunity to catch an "outer block." Therefore, on the eve of November 18th, all the roads that are about to pass, the shops on both sides will be closed, and the shacks will be hired, and the cedars and planks will be temporarily set up in a stepped manner. The viewing platform (stand), in order to temporarily sell tickets, to receive viewing funds. It is three times as many as the city. There are still some outlets, and some people set up seats on both sides to collect "seeing capital." Anyone who stands on the opposite side of the road shack, or the stand outside the intersection, has a "seat seat" to entertain tea. Each person receives the ocean octagonal; the general seater collects the ocean hex; the "station ticket" receives the ocean triangle. The balcony of the two buildings and the window in the room also have visitors. The balcony of the two buildings and the window in the room also have visitors. The time of Yu Qingqing's "Sea Bamboo Words" reflects this fact: "The funeral smashed the streets, the ancient and modern Chinese and Western one row. The funds are 300,000 yuan. !"
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?