In addition to the East-West factory, is there any "South Factory" and "North Factory" in the history of the Ming Dynasty?2018-09-20 20:25:32 326 ℃
Jinyiwei and Dongchang are the most famous and longest-running secret agencies in the Ming Dynasty. In addition to Jinyiwei and Dongchang, there have been special agencies such as the West Factory and the Insider Factory in the history of the Ming Dynasty. So is there any "South Factory" and "North Factory" in the history of the Ming Dynasty?
The first thing to note is that the "factory" is the name of the institution under the royal court in the Ming Dynasty, and the organization of the subordinate subordinates basically has "factory" ". Because it is the inner court organization, the chiefs of the East Factory, the West Factory, and the Inner Factory are all eunuchs. This is the biggest difference from Jin Yiwei.
In addition to the East Factory, the West Factory, and the Insider Factory, there are indeed no other secret agencies under the command of the eunuch in the history of the Ming Dynasty, so they are not called It is a special agency of “South Factory” and “North Factory”. However, in the history of the Ming Dynasty, there were indeed special agencies named after "South" and "North."
These secret agencies are "North Town Fusi" and "South Town Fusi". It is necessary to know that Jin Yiwei is a spy agency, but Jin Yiwei is a military organization in name. The highest commander of Jin Yiwei is the “Commander” and one of the most common names of military officials in the Ming Dynasty.
Jinyiwei’s office is “North Town Fusi” and “Nanzhen Fusi”, among which the director of Beizhen Fusi handles the case and “prison” "The political influence and importance are more than the Nanzhen Fusi responsible for general affairs." However, Nanzhen Fusi has the right to directly investigate the case-handling personnel of Beizhen Fusi.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?