Why did the Czech Republic and Slovakia break up into two countries?2018-09-21 00:25:27 341 ℃
Talking about the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, the most prosperous weapon is the "box gun" and "Czech style". The "box gun" is the Mauser C96 produced by the German Mauser Company, while the "Czech style" is the Czech Skoda. The light machine gun produced by the arsenal is known as a weapon to suppress Japan’s “smashing the handle”. As one of Europe's leading industrial powers, Germany is not surprisingly surprised to produce advanced weapons. Why is the Czech Republic so famous that it has such a strong military capability?
At the beginning of the Second World War, the Germans annexed the Sudeten region, and Czechoslovakia soon fell into the whole territory. At that time the Czech Republic and Slovakia were still a country, but today these two places on the European map are in two different colors. The ethnic and linguistic differences between the Czech Republic and Slovakia are very small. The ancestors of the two residents are the Sisla, and the language they use is not much different than the difference between Mandarin and Sichuan Mandarin. But it is such a situation where the two regions end up parting ways. Where do the reasons stem from this?
The Czech population is 10 million, and Slovakia has only 5 million. In history, the Czech ancestors established Posey. In the Kingdom of Mia, the ancestors of the Slovaks established the Kingdom of Great Moravia. Under the rule of two political entities, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which were rooted in the same origin, gradually formed two different nationalities. The kingdom of Bohemia was under the rule of the Holy Roman Empire, and the king was one of the electorates; the kingdom of Grand Moravia was later annexed by the Hungarian kingdom and was ruled by the Magyars for a long time.
Therefore, in general, the Czech Republic is more deeply influenced by the Germanic culture, and Slovakia is more strongly influenced by the Mazar culture. After the disintegration of the Holy Roman Empire, the Austrian Empire was established, and then Austria and Hungary formed the dual system of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The Czech Republic and Slovakia were jointly controlled by the Vienna side. After the First World War, the Austrian-Hungarian royal family was dethroned, the empire disintegrated, and the Czech Republic and Slovakia formed an independent state. But the time of existence in this country was extremely short, because it broke out immediately after World War II.
After Hitler occupied the whole of Czechoslovakia, he established two puppet regimes, Bohemia and Moravia, respectively. The ruling area is today's Czech and Slovakian regions. Before the war, the Czech Republic was already a strong military production country on the European continent. After receiving the Sudetenland region, the Nazis were even more powerful. In contrast, Slovakia is also a developed country, but its industrial strength and economic level are far less than the Czech Republic, which is the main reason for their later separation.
After the end of World War II, Czechoslovakia was able to reinstate, but the wealthy Czech Republic often thought that it was a "cow zone" for Slovakia. Slovakia, which is subordinate to it, often thinks that it is only a "branch" of the Prague government, without the feeling of a national master. During the Cold War, because of the existence of the Soviet Union, this contradiction and suspicion had not been made public. However, after the drastic changes in Eastern Europe, the velvet revolution suddenly broke out, and the Czech Republic and Slovakia chose to break up peacefully.
Although the two sides have independently established the country after the end of the Cold War, they have been together for a long time, so the feelings of the two countries Still very strong. Until today, the first and last countries visited by the presidents of the two sides must be each other, which has become an unwritten tradition.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?