The Beiyang Navy was discovered by the distant ship. Only 16 people survived the sunken ship.2018-09-22 00:25:16 259 ℃
Original title: Major discovery! The ship of the Jiawu Sea Warfare in the Zhuanghe Sea area of Dalian was discovered by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage, July 2018, 2018. Until September, the National Cultural Relics Bureau Underwater Cultural Heritage Protection Center, the Liaoning Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology, and the Dalian Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology jointly organized a team to conduct underwater archaeological investigations in the Zhuanghe area of Dalian, Liaoning, searching, discovering and confirming. The Sino-Ocean Naval Battle of the Beiyang Navy - "The Long Ship". This is another major achievement in the underwater archaeological work of the Jiawu naval battle in China after the “Zhiyuan Ship”.
The "Tianyuan" was built by the Vulkan Shipyard in Germany. At the end of 1887, it was used as a "Shipboat" and was incorporated into the Beiyang Navy. The famous generals Deng Shichang and Lin Yongsheng were respectively the tube belts (captains) of the two ships. In September 1894, the Sino-Japanese Sino-Japanese Sea War broke out in the Dadonggou area in the northern part of the Yellow Sea. The Beiyang Navy was defeated and lost four warships. Among them, "The Long Ship" was besieged by four Japanese ships. The officers and men of the whole ship did not fear the strong enemy and fought bravely until they finally sank. Only 16 people survived the entire ship, and Lin Yongsheng and more than 200 officers and men were killed.
The remains of the Jiawu naval battle are one of the key points of underwater archaeological work in China in recent years. The underwater archaeological survey by the distant ship is divided into two stages: In the first stage, the underwater archaeology team used multi-beam and other instruments to collect the relic data, combined with the diving exploration, combined with the local literature research, confirmed the "trans-ship" The exact location. The hull is located on the seabed 12 meters below the water, and is in an inverted state. The main body has been covered by mud on the seabed. In the second stage, the underwater archaeological team carried out sand-drawing operations on the outside of the hull, gradually revealing the structure of the hull and excavating the water relics. On September 15th, the archaeological team found the name of the wooden sheet metal “Jingyuan” ship hanging on the outer wall of the ship at 5 meters below the seabed surface, thus confirming that the ship was a long-distance ship. A wooden sign was also found in the ruins, and the clear book had the word "Jingyuan". The front end of the hull preserved the remains of masts, anchor chains, and slabs, and a large number of scattered hull members were found on the periphery. Underwater archaeology cleans out more than 500 specimens of various kinds of relics such as iron, wood, copper, lead, glass, ceramics, leather, etc., which are very rich in types, including boilers, sterns, portholes, hatches, and armored linings. Structure, Mauser rifle bullets, revolver bullets, 37mm shells, 47mm shells and other weapons, as well as ship tools such as sickles, wrenches, handles. In addition, 53mm Gruson artillery shells and 120mm artillery shell fuzes were also found in the site. They were not found in the “trans-ship” factory archives, and were supposed to be urgently added weapons and equipment before the outbreak of the naval battle.
The underwater archaeological achievements of the "Yuanyuan" is another major discovery of the underwater archaeology of the modern stern ship. It is of great value to the modern history, the history of naval development, and the study of the history of world warfare. At the same time, "Tianyuan" is one of the earliest cases of German design and manufacture of armored cruisers. Its discovery provides valuable material information for the study of the history of the world's naval vessels. Like the "Zhiyuan Ship" discovered in 2014, the "Remaining Ship" ruins are the true testimony of the Sino-Japanese Sino-Japanese Sea War. Its discovery has restored a tragic history, let us remember the heroes, the alarm bells, and remember the lessons of history. In addition, I am working hard. The State Administration of Cultural Heritage will further intensify guidance and support, and urge the Liaoning and Dalian Municipal People's Governments to implement the protection measures of Zhiyuan and Jingyuan, increase daily patrols, and continue to organize underwater archaeological work in the Yellow Sea and Bohai Sea. Timely release the latest results to the public.Editor: Li Hui
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?