Why did the Japanese army like to repair bunkers and artillery buildings during the Anti-Japanese War?2018-09-22 20:25:28 312 ℃
Text/Lonely Red Wine
When we watch the anti-war drama, we often find an interesting phenomenon, that is, the Japanese army especially likes to build bunkers and artillery buildings. . Japan’s enthusiasm for bunkers and artillery buildings far exceeds that of other countries. So why do Japanese people like to repair bunkers and artillery buildings? This has to mention a European country, that is France. In fact, Japan is keen on repairing bunkers and artillery buildings, but it is actually learned from the French.
The rise of Japan in the Meiji Restoration period, after the rise of Japan, vigorously imitated the West in the military. In the navy, Japan emulates the strongest British navy at the time. In the Army, Japan is the most powerful German in the Army. The Japanese division's establishment is based on Germany. Japan's main standard equipment, such as artillery, is a copy of the German cottage. But after World War I, Germany was defeated, and France replaced Germany as the world's first army power. The Japanese have always worshipped the strong, whoever learns strongly, so the Japanese changed to France after World War I.
In fact, Japan began studying France as early as the Meiji Restoration. Although it was not comparable to Germany, it was also The great influence of France. For example, Japan's housekeeping skills are from France. After World War I, Japan began to learn comprehensively from France, not only introducing French weapons and military technology, but also learning French military theory. In fact, France's military theory is relatively backward, basically staying in the First World War, holding on to position wars and fighting against each other, the Maginot line is an example.
As a French student, Japan naturally inherited this military ideology. The Japanese army covered the artillery building in China. It is the concentrated expression of this idea. In this way, under the influence of France, Japan overhauled bunkers and artillery buildings in China. However, although the tactics of repairing the fort and the gunhouse are very backward, they are very effective for the Chinese battlefield. Because the Chinese army is seriously lacking in attacking weapons, it is very difficult to attack the Japanese bunkers and artillery buildings. It takes a lot of money to win a stronghold and fortifications. Until the end of the war, the weapons and equipment of the Chinese army were greatly improved, and this tactic of the Japanese army was completely ineffective. In the latter part of the Anti-Japanese War, when the Chinese army was equipped with American-made large-calibre howitzers, Bazau rocket launchers, and flamethrowers, the Japanese bunkers and artillery buildings became furnishings. Even the Eighth Route Army in the enemy's battlefield could easily unplug the Japanese. blockhouse. At this time, the Japanese no longer dared to hide in the bunker and the gunhouse to sleep easily.
Reference: "Global History", "Japan in World War II", "Resistance to the War of Resistance", "Record of the Anti-Japanese War"
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?