Laughing history book of abdominal muscles: spend 30 minutes, enjoy reading 3000 years2018-09-23 20:25:27 286 ℃
Complex and boring history often discourages people. 啃啃 "Historical Records" or "Han Shu", small for months, more than half a year, it is difficult to insist. Today, some people have built a "high-speed rail" in history. In 3,000 years, the past and the past in China and abroad quickly read through.
This can tell history Such a popular strange person, actually a 99K pure science man. The pen name is two mixed, whose real name is Chen Lei. With 3 million fans, the "Stone Historical Drama" column under the public number, the average number of articles read is 300,000, and the cumulative number of hits is 100 million.
A few examples from Xiaoxin’s book, Explain the Amway reason for everyone!
There is such a big chaotic relationship in the Eastern Zhou Dynasty. I can’t figure out which one to follow. How can I analyze it? Then set, the entire Eastern Zhou Dynasty, is a noisy class!
The teacher in the class, the bully boss, follow the class They all correspond to the various countries. These class members compete in the class, grab resources, pull allies, and crowd out disgusting classmates. Occasionally, the big brothers will come to a heavyweight contest, and the younger brothers will come to a small trial from time to time.
And associative memory method, Han Zhaoqi Chu Yanqi Qin = "Call Zhao Wei to play Qi Qin." Hey, not only remembered the Seven Heroes of the Warring States, but even their order of extinction was arranged! (Qin's unification brings the end of the situation, Qin is not ruined)
2. Simple enough
Every dynasty rises and falls, the Emperor Come and go. For example, if there is only one Western Han Dynasty, there are 14 emperors. How can people remember? But in fact, there is no need to remember all.
As long as you understand the most important 5 groups of emperors, according to the rhythm of "one, two, one, two, one", you can understand the rise and fall of the entire Western Han Dynasty! Moreover, this is a learning method that is alive and effective. As long as the core formula is captured, it is very useful regardless of the history.
or the banquet of the period of Chuhan "History of the nine songs and eighteen bends in the history books, the children's age may not understand." But to put it bluntly, it is the struggle between two dull little people.
City Grassroots Liu Bang VS proud Jiaochu Overlord Xiang Yu, he learned this famous allusion in a fun and easy way. You look at Xiang Yu, live a "single cell" stupid, and the adviser reminded me that the brain can't turn, but it's no wonder that Liu Bang took the opportunity to escape!
3. Strict enough
The book seems to be a gag, no haha, but the events it tells are verified by experts. Consistent with historical dry goods. In addition, due to the author's research spirit, but with some ambiguous details, he will die in the end, and then live a lively science.
For example, the battle of Chibi is a good way to borrow Dongfeng, that Dongfeng How was it formed?
It turns out that some places on the surface of the earth are cold, and the air is cold into dogs. They have fallen into high pressure. Some places are too hot, and the air has risen, forming a low air pressure. The place where the air pressure is high is uncomfortable, and it runs to a place with low air pressure. This run forms a wind.
On the day of the Battle of Chibi, the weather may be fine and the sun is too strong, and the beach water behind the Cao Cao ship is heated. When it was night, other places became cold and became high pressure. The lake was still hot and became a high pressure. The wind began to blow like this... Everyone knows what happened later. Hey, a good boat of poor Cao Cao!
As the cover of the book says, “It’s actually a rigorous minimalist Chinese history.” "Half-hour comic Chinese history 1" from the Eastern Zhou Dynasty to the Chu and Han contends, "Half-hour comic Chinese history 2" from Han Ding Tianxia to the Three Kingdoms and Jin Dynasty, "Half-hour comic Chinese history 3" from the North and South Dynasty to the Shengshi Datang... ... people can only shout "The original history can be so interesting!"
-Previous Recommended -
New Oxygen Life, discover interesting museums!
Please consult the right QR code for cooperation consultation!
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?