Is Wanli the laziest emperor in history? Not in the 28th year, but the country is well governed.2018-09-26 00:25:32 251 ℃
The Wanli Emperor is the year of Ming Shenzong Zhu Xi. His people are just like his year number, that is, the longest emperor during his reign. As we know, the longer the incumbency is, the responsibility is also assumed. The bigger the government, the more complicated the government is.
But who can think of it? In the forty-eight years of the succession of the Wanli Emperor, there were 28 consecutive years of continuous dying. What exactly is this? What makes people even more puzzled is that they have not been in the dynasty for 28 years, but the country has been well managed. Is there any reason?
According to some folk remarks, the Wanli emperor is really the laziest emperor in history. ? But the truth is not the case. Then, what kind of explanations should he make for all kinds of people who are in front of him?
If a country is well managed, and the people live and work in peace, and the national treasury is sufficient, can it be said that Wanli Emperor Is it the most lazy?
So it should be mentioned at this time, the three right-handers encountered during the reign of Emperor Wanli are also called It is a noble person - Empress Dowager Cixi, Feng Bao and Zhang Juzheng.
The Empress Dowager Cixi has a kind motherly love and is very caring for the Wanli Emperor. Therefore, the Wanli Emperor is very respectful and respectful to him. Sometimes she will assist the Wanli Emperor in political affairs.
Feng Bao is a friend of his childhood, and his position in the court is to deal with some trivial matters, or to point out the emperor in some places. mistake. Make things more complete.
Zhang Juzheng is a real noble person, and has the greatest influence on Wanli. As a strict teacher of Wanli Emperor, Zhang Juzheng assists the emperor in handling political affairs and managing national affairs, and is sincerely helping Wanli Emperor. . Therefore, it is this kind of relationship between the monarch and the minister that can be called a mentoring relationship, which makes the country well managed.
Therefore, the saying that the Wanli emperor is the laziest emperor in history is absolutely non-existent. It is precisely because of the help of these noble people that even if they do not go to the early dynasty, they will keep the state well-organized. Embody the emperor's achievements.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?