Why is it that it is silly to say that Chiang Kai-shek does not give the Eighth Route Army an expansion of the number?2018-09-26 00:25:32 256 ℃
Before the end of the anti-Japanese war defense phase, Chiang Kai-shek began to shift his strategic focus from anti-Japanese to anti-communist, and tried his best to limit the development of the anti-Japanese army such as the Eighth Route Army and the New Fourth Army. One of the performances is that Chiang Kai-shek did not give the Eighth Route Army a new expansion of the number.
The intention of Chiang Kai-shek is to limit the influence of the CCP’s army in society, especially the enemy behind the enemy, in the name of "illegal anti-Japanese" and refuse to provide military squad . However, many people have pointed out that it is very stupid for Chiang Kai-shek not to give the Eighth Route Army the expansion of the troops.
First of all, the Eighth Route Army expansion force is the need for anti-Japanese development in the enemy's back. It is not that Chiang Kai-shek can be restricted by several numbers. In particular, coupled with the poor performance of the national army, the Eighth Route Army, which has no national army number, is more able to get the support of the people behind the enemy.
With the support of the masses, the anti-Japanese revolutionary armed forces such as the Eighth Route Army and the New Fourth Army are not subject to the military squad given by Chiang Kai-shek. Therefore, Chiang Kai-shek’s failure to give the Eighth Route Army and the New Fourth Army anti-Japanese revolutionary armed forces to expand the number of troops is simply not effective.
Secondly, the CCP’s acceptance of Chiang Kai-shek’s troops is naturally subject to the restrictions of the Chiang Kai-shek government. For example, because it is the "national army", the Eighth Route Army could not even set up a political commissar in the army in the early days of the comprehensive war of resistance. The commander of the New Fourth Army was served by General Ye Ting, who was not a party member.
But because Chiang Kai-shek did not give the number, the newly expanded troops in the enemy’s rear were completely managed by the CCP’s leadership, and Chiang Kai-shek’s number of these newly expanded units was probably Unclear, it is tantamount to handing over the dominance of the development of the anti-Japanese forces behind the enemy.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?