Why are there so many crows in the Forbidden City? No wild history says so much2018-09-27 00:25:32 306 ℃
The crow is called the "bird of death", but there are a lot of crows in the Forbidden City. Is it really because the Forbidden City is too yin?
In fact, in satisfying people, the crow is a god bird. According to the records of Manchuria in the Qing Dynasty, the ancestors of Aixinjue Roche had a man named Fancha, who was chased by the rebels in the same year. As a result, many crows fell on him, and the rebels mistakenly thought that no one had escaped. Legend has it that Nurhachi was chased and killed by the enemy in the past, and when he ran without a word, it was also a day when a group of crows surrounded him and escaped. In the same year, Huang Taiji was chased by enemy forces and was also surrounded by crows and escaped.
Therefore, in order to thank the crow for the salvation of the crows, the family loved the crows and offered a crow in the palace. The top disc was filled with meat and other food for the crows to forage. After hundreds of years of feeding, the clever bird of this kind has been proliferating in the Forbidden City.
But the Qing Dynasty has long since perished, no one has come to feed the crows. Why are there still many crows clustering now? According to the observations of scholars, it is not that there will be crows all over the year, but only in the winter night. This requires the use of geo-disciplinary knowledge to explain that the city is hyperthermized due to a large number of artificial heats, and the heat island effect, making the suburban temperature much lower than the city center, and the Forbidden City is located in the center of Beijing, the highest temperature, so The crow will choose to go to the suburbs for food during the day and go to the Forbidden City to avoid the cold at night. In addition, the crows like to stop at the tall trees at night, and there are a large number of old trees and ancient buildings in the palace to provide conditions for the crows to avoid winter.
It turns out that there are so many crows in the Forbidden City, just because in the winter, they need a warm home!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?