During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?2018-09-27 00:25:34 276 ℃
In 1945, the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. It can be said that these two atomic bombs accelerated the process of Japan’s surrender. But it is worth noting that the position of the United States to drop the atomic bomb is not the capital of Japan, Tokyo, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why? Is it because the information is wrong?
In fact, the reason why the United States will cast atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki is its own strategic goal. of. First of all, everyone knows that the city of Hiroshima can be said to be the city of Japan's army, and the second headquarters of Japan is also in Hiroshima. Let’s talk about Nagasaki. You know, Nagasaki’s industry can be said to be very developed. Not only that, Nagasaki’s shipbuilding industry is also very developed, and it’s almost a logistic support base for the Japanese Navy. Then the impact on the Japanese Navy is very large. It is no exaggeration to say that it is very wise for the United States to attack these two cities. All of a sudden, it hit the vitals of the Japanese army and navy.
In addition, for Tokyo, on the one hand, there are many ancient buildings in Tokyo, usually, the United States Japan’s bombings were not bombarded for the protection of ancient buildings, let alone atomic bombs. In addition, the Japanese emperor is also in Tokyo. If the atomic bomb is dropped, the Japanese emperor will be affected, which will undoubtedly strengthen the will of Japan to resist, and may be counterproductive. It is precisely because of this that the United States did not bomb Japan in Tokyo, but bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is precisely this that has accelerated the process of Japan’s surrender.
- In the previous：Why are there so many crows in the Forbidden City? No wild history says so much
- The next article：Why didn't Nurhachi pass to Dorgon after his death?
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple