During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?2018-09-27 00:25:34 593 ℃
In 1945, the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. It can be said that these two atomic bombs accelerated the process of Japan’s surrender. But it is worth noting that the position of the United States to drop the atomic bomb is not the capital of Japan, Tokyo, but Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why? Is it because the information is wrong?
In fact, the reason why the United States will cast atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki is its own strategic goal. of. First of all, everyone knows that the city of Hiroshima can be said to be the city of Japan's army, and the second headquarters of Japan is also in Hiroshima. Let’s talk about Nagasaki. You know, Nagasaki’s industry can be said to be very developed. Not only that, Nagasaki’s shipbuilding industry is also very developed, and it’s almost a logistic support base for the Japanese Navy. Then the impact on the Japanese Navy is very large. It is no exaggeration to say that it is very wise for the United States to attack these two cities. All of a sudden, it hit the vitals of the Japanese army and navy.
In addition, for Tokyo, on the one hand, there are many ancient buildings in Tokyo, usually, the United States Japan’s bombings were not bombarded for the protection of ancient buildings, let alone atomic bombs. In addition, the Japanese emperor is also in Tokyo. If the atomic bomb is dropped, the Japanese emperor will be affected, which will undoubtedly strengthen the will of Japan to resist, and may be counterproductive. It is precisely because of this that the United States did not bomb Japan in Tokyo, but bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is precisely this that has accelerated the process of Japan’s surrender.
- In the previous：Why are there so many crows in the Forbidden City? No wild history says so much
- The next article：Why didn't Nurhachi pass to Dorgon after his death?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?