Why didn't Nurhachi pass to Dorgon after his death?2018-09-28 20:25:33 230 ℃
Collect and publish Chinese modern historical materials and disseminate historical knowledge
Dolce is one of Nurhachi’s very loving sons, and his mother, Abahai, is Nurhachi. The most beloved nephew in his later years, Nurhachi died of illness in 1626, and then Huang Taiji succeeded to the throne. Why is it not Dorgon? In fact, on the talents, the origins, and the power of Dolly at that time, they could not compete with Huang Taiji.
1. After the death of Nurhachi, the main reason for competing for sweat is to emperor To the very top of the four major Baylor and Abahai headed by Dole, in terms of both forces, Dolce is in absolute disadvantage. In 1616, Nurhachi established the post-gold, and at the same time enshrined the four major Baylors. Later, the four major Baylors carried out a monthly rotation to jointly deal with the imperial government affairs. At that time, it was a powerful moment. In 1622, Nurhachi established the power structure of "eight kings rule together" and Dolce was not directly involved. And on the political status, Dolce has only a half-flag, and the gap between the flag bearer and Baylor is very obvious, even less than the same four small Baylor's Azig and many. The four big Baylors were very disdainful to Dorgon, so the United States has supported the Emperor Taiji and succeeded in forcing Abahai to be buried in Nurhachi.
Second, in terms of experience, Huang Taiji often went with his father and established a heroic battle. His ability was naturally recognized by Nurhachi. On the other hand, Dolce has not had a battlefield before, lack of experience, who is superior and who is inferior. Nurhachi’s ultimate goal is to enter the Central Plains and realize the unification. After he lost to Yuan Chonghuan in Ningyuan, he was greatly stimulated and wanted to revenge. Therefore, he needed an heir with outstanding military abilities. Dolce is simply unable to afford this important task.
Three, when it comes to age, Dorgon is also in a disadvantage. When Nurhachi died, Huang Taiji was 34 years old, and he was just as bloody. Dorgon is only 14 years old. Once he succeeds, he must be assisted. At that time, the most suitable for the auxiliary government was Daishan and Abahai. However, Daishan and Abahai had earlier dyed and had caused Nurhachi. Furious, Nurhachi certainly will not be assured that the two will help.
Fourth, about the birth, Huang Taiji's biological mother and Nurhachi can be described as childhood, very affectionate, she unfortunately died, was chased as Xiaoci high emperor. Although Abahai is the favorite of Nurhachi in his later years, she is not very strict. The previous affair with Daishan was exposed and Nurhachi was extremely angry. Later, she privately possessed property. After Nurhachi learned it, she was furious and gave her three chapters of the law, which triggered a true and false "divorce case." How much will affect Dolce’s position in Nurhachi’s heart.
In summary, Nurhachi’s passing to Huang Taiji can be said to be reasonable. It is said that Nurhachi’s dying and Abahai’s preaching to Dorgon’s rumor are not to be able to withstand scrutiny.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?