Why is Vietnam in Hanoi, not Ho Chi Minh City?2018-09-28 20:25:33 113 ℃
Vietnam is located in the south of China and is a country on the Indo-China Peninsula. From the geographical shape of Vietnam, it is narrow in the north and south and narrow in things.
The northern part is centered on Hanoi, radiating the entire Red River plain, and the southern part is centered on Ho Chi Minh City, driving the entire Mekong Delta. The two most important cities for Vietnam are Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In contrast, Ho Chi Minh City is better than Hanoi in terms of city size and economic aggregate. So why not use Ho Chi Minh City as its capital? And always use Hanoi as an administrative center?
Vietnam has been a part of the Central Plains dynasty for a long time, but it is remote, once the Central Court is out of reach, this film The land of the southern country will inevitably split the territory and establish itself. At the earliest, from the end of the Qin Dynasty, taking advantage of the chaos in the world, Nanyue Zhao Yu was separated from Lingnan and became a king. It was not until the Emperor Wudi that he sent troops back to the area. Later, the three counties of Jiaozhi, Jiuzhen and Ninan were set up, but the South Vietnam after the return was still rebellious. During the Tang Dynasty, the Li Tang court set up the Annan Dufu House here, and its rule is in Hanoi today. Hanoi has gradually evolved into a political, economic, and cultural center of the Red River Plain, so that the capital of the dynasties of Vietnam after the Central Plains was always Hanoi.
The history of Ho Chi Minh City is much shorter than that of Hanoi, and even the first is not the land of Vietnam. There are not only Vietnam, but also Laos and Cambodia in the Indo-China peninsula, and the territory between them is often ambiguous in history. During the Ming Dynasty, the Mekong Delta in the south was also ruled by powerful Khmer people, who established the vast Kingdom of Cambodia. Later, in the civil strife in Vietnam, many Vietnamese fled to Cambodia because of the war. The Cambodian kings placed them in Saigon, the predecessor of Ho Chi Minh City. But after the end of the war, this part of the Vietnamese people took over the nest, not only drove away the Khmer who took them, but also incorporated the Mekong Delta into the territory of Vietnam.
With its superior geographical conditions and fertile soil, Saigon has developed extremely rapidly. After the end of the Second World War, the North and South Vietnam was divided into seventeen degrees north of the latitude line, the northern part of the capital of Hanoi, the southern part of the city of Saigon. In 1975, North Vietnam entered Saigon. To commemorate this victory, the Vietnamese government renamed Saigon "Ho Chi Minh City." Although under the rule of the new regime, as a country of ruin, no winner is willing to replace Hanoi, which has been consolidated for many years, and re-establish it in a city full of capitalist evil remnants.
Today, even though Ho Chi Minh City has long been the largest city in Vietnam in economic development, it is in Vietnam. In the eyes of the government, Ho Chi Minh City is only an economic city. Vietnam has only one sacred and inviolable capital, that is, Hanoi.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple