Xu Zhimo's last choice: all the faults of love2018-10-25 10:25:38 110 ℃
This is 1921, about the same year, he met Lin Huiyin. However, according to Jiang Baili's statement: "Before Zhimo went abroad, she saw Lin Huiyin (in) in Beijing. At that time, although she was young, she was already very moving. Liang Gongzi sent Huiyin (in) to Europe, or two. The little scorpion smashed on the head. At that time, Shima’s enthusiasm, thoughts, and literary talents were blossoming in Europe. The little girl was fast, especially when the sea breeze blows, living in the environment of European material civilization. Look at her like a flower in the spring, after a gust of wind, after a burst of sunshine, after a burst of rain, opened, opened! The stunner created by the sky, to the world to find beauty, looking for love, happened to meet Shima. Very good, today a letter, a letter tomorrow. Shima is back, Huiyin (cause) fell ill. "This kind of narrative full of vivid details and emotions, or you can talk about it.
Zhang Youyi to the UK should be at the end of 1920. According to the "Xu Zhimo Chronicle", "Winter Lady Zhang Youyi went abroad with Liu Zikai to London, England." Obviously, this "winter" refers to the winter of 1920, about mid-December. Because Xu Zhimo’s home book on November 26 also mentioned when Zhang Youyi could come, he said: “The former 鈖媳 (Zhang Youyi) still has short and simple consolation from time to time, and has never written since the spontaneous journey to Europe. It’s pitiful, is the adult aware of it? Even if it’s a big deal, even if it’s a big man’s promise, I don’t know what day it will come?” However, after Zhang Youyi’s arrival, their husband and wife lived happily, even step by step to the end. . In March 1922, Zhang Youyi gave birth to her and Xu Zhimo's second child. "In Berlin, Germany, Wu Desheng (Jiu Xiong) and Jin Longzhen (Yue Lin) two witnesses," Xu Zhimo and his wife Zhang Youyi divorced. "And Zhimao parents can't bear to leave Xu family and think of sending women."
Xu Zhimo and Zhang Youyi
Xu Zhimo and Zhang Youyi divorced, one of the important reasons is that he fell in love with Lin Huiyin. Lin Huiyin is the daughter of Lin Changmin. Due to the intimate relationship between Lin Changmin and Liang Qichao, she was “promised” Liang Sicheng when she was 14 or 5 years old. However, according to Liang Qichao, parents only introduce and bridge their children. If they do not succeed, they must rely on young people to communicate with themselves. They decide that parents are not forced.
As for the relationship between Xu Zhimo and Zhang Youyi, the relationship between them is " It’s hard to be arrogant, and the subtleties are complicated. I’m afraid only the parties can understand the truth and speak it. Moreover, the attitude towards marriage is dominated by a certain outlook on life. It can be said to be arrogant, but the emotions of two people, the hurt and the pain of the heart are not something that others can experience and taste. In this sense, Zhang Youyi's dictation in his later years is very rare and important. Zhang Youmei, the granddaughter of Zhang Youyi, after five years of interviews, finally enriched it into a biography of Zhang Youyi, whose reliability should be very high. Obviously, this "Little Feet and Suit: Zhang Youyi and Xu Zhimo's Family Change" provides us with a different perspective on Xu Zhimo's attitude towards his wife, Zhang Youyi. We know that, at least in Zhang Youyi's view, In the process of divorce, Xu Zhimo not only did not give Zhang Youyi the opportunity to be an independent person, but completely ignored the feelings of a mother who had just given birth, so that she had no chance to make a choice for her life.
( 解玺璋:《梁启超传》,化工工业出版社, 2018版)
Author: Jie Jie, a well-known critic, scholar, modern history researcher. I am a consultant to the school, and I am a guest speaker. He has been engaged in newspaper editing and book editing for more than 20 years. He has won various national and Beijing literary and art criticism awards, including "Liang Qichao Biography", "A Person's Reading History", "Song and Loneliness", "Ya Folk" and so on.
(Editor: Master of Chinese History, Nanjing Normal University, Xie Min)
Meijiu Society Youth Club Member
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?