Old color photos at the end of World War II: De Gaulle attends the French Liberation Celebration Ceremony2018-10-26 20:25:40 325 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is a colorful old photo from the end of World War II. Through this set of photos, we can review the images that have survived in this history. Photographed during the Nuremberg trial, the German Imperial Marshal Goering sat on the war criminal's seat for trial. Originally, Goering was identified as Hitler's successor, but due to the early demise of Germany, the "crown prince" became a war criminal without gaining power. Photographed during the Nuremberg trial, German war criminals sat in the trial seats, including Goring, Ribbentrop, Keitel, Dunnitz and other World War II periods. Germany's famous military and political leader. Photographed at the end of World War II, docked in the Missouri battleship in Tokyo Bay, Japan signed a surrender book on the warship, surrendered to the Allies, and declared the end of World War II. Photographed at the end of World War II, the then British Prime Minister Churchill was working at 10 Downing Street. Compared with his predecessor, Chamberlain, Churchill was full of irony decisions in response to Germany's provocations and invasions, and did not speak alone with Germany under the threat of Hitler. Photograph taken at the end of World War II, the appearance of Nuremberg on the eve of the end of the war, the entire city was destroyed. The city was once the largest gathering place of the Nazis, and Hitler held several Nazi gatherings in the city during his administration. Photo taken during the Yalta Conference, the group of the Big Three, the conference divided the world after the war by the United States, the United States and the Soviet Union, when President Roosevelt took the photo in the group It can also be seen that the United States was at the end of the Second World War. Photographed after the end of the European War in World War II, Queen Elizabeth met with officers who had been neutral in the Second World War in the Buckingham Palace garden. Photographed at the end of World War II, after the liberation of France, Charles de Gaulle attended the French liberation celebration ceremony, and he entered the venue with the cheers of the French people.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?