In the history of Fuyang, I have been a provincial capital for hundreds of years. Is there a chance to be the provincial capital of Hubei?2018-10-26 20:25:40 96 ℃
Some people are a pity for Xiangyang. There is a giant city like Wuhan in Hubei Province. There is basically no chance to become a provincial capital in Fuyang, unless it is directly under the jurisdiction of Wuhan. It is hard to say that there is no chance to become a provincial capital after Fuyang, but in history, Fuyang is a real provincial capital, although there is no such thing as a “provincial capital”.
The history of Fuyang is very brilliant, but we don’t have to touch the provincial capital. In the early years of the Western Han Dynasty, Shuyang County was set up, which was called the name of the singer, because the county’s Tuen Mun was in the yang of Lishui. And Xiangyang became a prefecture level. It was in the thirteenth year of Jian'an in the Eastern Han Dynasty. In 208 AD, Cao Cao won the war without Jingzhou. Cao Cao set up Xiangyang County here, belonging to Jingzhou of Wei, but the provincial capital is not in Fuyang, but in Xinye.
Until the fall of the Western Jin Dynasty, Fuyang did not become a provincial capital. The turnaround occurred in the Eastern Jin Dynasty. At that time, the world was in chaos, and the Eastern Jin Dynasty moved south. A large number of northerners, especially the people of Zhangzhou (Guanzhong), fled to Fuyang to take refuge. Because of the large population, Xiaowu Emperor of the late Eastern Jin Dynasty set up a new Zhangzhou near Jianghan.
At this time, Zhangzhou is not officially established. Song Wendi Liu Yilong Yuan Jia twenty-six years, in 449 AD, decided to draw a part from Jingzhou, set the official Zhangzhou. There are two purposes, one is to reduce Jingzhou's threat to the court, and the other is to appease the Chuzhou refugees.
“The provincial capital” is naturally placed in the largest city in the region, Xiangyang. The Song Dynasty has five counties in Ganzhou: Xiangyang, Nanyang, Xinye, Shunyang, and the county. Cangzhou, with Fuyang as the “provincial capital”, is located in the first line of the Southern Dynasties against the north of the North, and its strategic position is extremely important. As long as the North Korean army conquered Fuyang, it would be able to break the connection between the Jiangdong and the Shudi in the Southern Dynasties, and the Southern Dynasty could not be saved. This kind of emphasis on the strategic pattern of Chenzhou has continued until the end of the Liang Dynasty.
It can be a princely prince, or a veteran minister. For example, the sons of Song Wendi Liu Shoumao, Liu Hughen, Liu Yuanjing of the Song Dynasty, and Chen Xianda of Nanqi. In the end of the Qi Dynasty, there was another cow who became the governor of Zhangzhou, sitting in the town of Shuyang, and later the Liang Wu Emperor Xiao Yan. Xiao Yan is based on Xiangyang, sending troops to the east, destroying the stubborn Emperor Xiao Baoju and establishing the girders.
In the last years of Liang Dynasty, Xiao Yan’s grandson Xiao Yu was separated from Zhangzhou, and later he returned to Xiwei Yuwentai. After Xiangyang fell in the Western Wei Dynasty, Liang Chao was completely out of play.
The Western Wei Dynasty (Northern Zhou Dynasty) changed Xiangyang to Zhangzhou, which is actually a prefecture level. However, Fuyang was also the resident of the Fuyang General Administration Office and became a provincial level.
The "state" of the Tang Dynasty officially became a prefecture, but Fuyang once again became the "province." In the year when Emperor Taizong Li Shimin was in the throne, in 627 AD, the Tang Dynasty was divided into ten. One of them is the Shannan Road where the government is located in Fuyang. Shannan Road is very large, passing through Dengzhou in the north, passing the Yangtze River in the south, Wuhan in the east, and Chongqing in the west, including Hubei, southern Henan, eastern Sichuan, Chongqing, and southeastern Shaanxi. The Tao in the early Tang Dynasty was similar to the thorn department in the early Western Han Dynasty. It was not a strict provincial administrative division, but it slowly became the actual provincial level. However, Shannan Road is too big and the management cost is high. In the second year of Tang Ruizong Li Dan Jingyun, in 711 AD, the eastern part of Sichuan and Chongqing were separately drawn, and the Shannan West Road was established. The “provincial capital” was in Hanzhong. Xiangyang is the “provincial capital” of Shannan Road, renamed Shannan East Road.
The area of Shannan East Road is still not small, including the central and western parts of Hubei, southern Henan, southeastern Shaanxi, and northwestern Chongqing (Fengjie) ). However, in 957 AD, Jingzhou was separated from the south of the mountain and established the Jingnan Festival. The site of Shannan East is getting smaller and smaller, but it is still a provincial administrative unit. In the great chaos of the late Tang Dynasty and the Five Dynasties, the Shannan East Road was in the traffic fortress of the Central Plains and the Southern princes, and the gods of each road competed for the Shannan East Road and beat the blood. For the Five Dynasties, holding the Fuyang, you can prevent the southern army from killing under the Liangliang City. Do you say that the status of Fuyang is not important?
In the early Northern Song Dynasty, Xiangyang lost its provincial capital and was attached to the Jingxi Road where Luoyang was located. Shenzong Xining five years, in 1072 AD, Jingxi Road was demolished into North Road and South Road. Fuyang became the “provincial capital” of the southwestern road of Beijing, governing one province and seven states. Fuyang is naturally the only government in the “inside”. In addition to Fuyang, it also has jurisdiction over Deng, Sui, Jin (Shaanxi Ankang), Fang, Yu (Hubei Zhongxiang), Jun (Hubei Wudang), Tang (Henan Tanghe) seven states.
The Southern Song Dynasty lost the Central Plains, but still recognized the status of the national capital of the Liangliang, so the name of the southwestern Beijing Road remains unchanged. Only the area of southwestern Beijing has been greatly reduced. Golden State was included in Lizhou West Road, and Dengzhou and Tangzhou became the sites of the Jin Dynasty.
At this time, the southwest road of Beijing, nominally still provincial level, can only govern 1 government, 4 states, 1 army, similar In the "small provinces" such as Hainan and Ningxia. There were not as many provinces in the Southern Song Dynasty as the Southern Song Dynasty. There were only ten roads in the world. The southwest road of Beijing was revoked, and Xiangyang became a prefecture-level city, namely Xiangyang Road. The Ming and Qing Dynasties set up Fuyang Prefecture, which belongs to Huguang and Hubei, until now.
The current Fuyang is the second largest city in Hubei Province and the first substitute for the provincial capital. Fuyang not only has a very good economic strength, but the key is that the historical and cultural heritage is very deep enough to support the provincial capital.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?