After the outbreak of the Soviet-German war, why did Japan not attack the Soviet Union and challenge the United States?2018-10-27 10:25:42 261 ℃
After the Second World War, the Soviet Union became one of the two poles of the world by virtue of its contribution to the anti-fascist war. But the strange thing is that the Soviet Union was in the strategic attack between Germany and Japan. After the outbreak of the Soviet-German war, why didn't Japan attack the Soviet Union?
After the "September 18th" Incident in 1931, there were "Northern Attack on the Soviet Union (Northward)" and "Southern Attack on Europe and the United States" Southward)" struggle. Due to the illusion of Germany and the misunderstanding of its own strength, the "Northern School" has always had the upper hand.
On May 11, 1939, the Japanese army launched the "Norjin" preparation for the Battle of Nomonham. But the Battle of Nomenham ended in the defeat of the Japanese, which made the Japanese executives realize that Japan cannot defeat the Soviet Union alone and must get the cooperation of Germany.
On August 23, 1939, when the "Nomenham Campaign" was carried out, the Soviet Union and Germany formally signed the "Sud and Mutual Non-Aggression Treaty." 》. This is almost a blue sky for Japan's "Northern School". Since then, the Japanese "Southern School" has gradually gained the upper hand.
On the eve of the outbreak of the Soviet-German war, Japan’s strategic preparations were basically carried out around the "Southward Advance". Therefore, when Germany attacked the Soviet Union, Japan had no time to transfer back to the "Northward Advance". It can only be said that Hitler’s strategic fraud against the Soviet Union deceived the Japanese.
In addition, during the entire Soviet-German war, the Soviet Far East troops did not decrease but have been increasing, basically maintaining twice the opposite of the Japanese army. three times. Although many of them are second- and third-line troops with weak combat effectiveness, they are enough to deter the Japanese from dare to move.
In general, due to the strategic fraud in Germany and the failure of the Battle of Nomenham, the Japanese "Northern School" lost power, making Japan not doing well Preparation for attacking the Soviet Union. After the beginning of the Soviet-German war, the Soviet Union did not allow the Japanese to find an opportunity to go north.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?