There are "three Li and one king" among the generals of the national army. Why is it that three Li is not comparable to a king?2018-11-01 20:25:38 360 ℃
"Three Li Yi Wang" refers to four Shandong people who graduated from the Huangpu Military Academy. Three Li are Li Xianzhou, Li Yutang, Li Yannian, one Wang is Wang Yaowu, Li Xianzhou is from Shandong Changqing County, Li Yutang is from Shandong Guangrao County. Li Yannian is also a native of Guangrao County, Shandong Province.
Why do you say "three Lees are better than one king"? Because San Li was born in the first phase of Huangpu, seniority, Wang Yaowu was born in the third phase of Huangpu, with low qualifications. However, during the War of Liberation, Wang Yaowu was the chairman of the Shandong Provincial Government and the commander of the Second Jingjing District. He became the ambassador of the Jianbian side. At this time, Li Xianzhou was only the second deputy commander of the Jingjing District, and was the subordinate of Wang Yaowu; Li Yutang only reorganized the 27th Army commander. Li Yannian is also the deputy director of the Xuzhou Jingjing Office. There is no Wang Yaowu in the post, so there is a saying.
When Wang Yaowu debuted later, his record for Chiang Kai-shek and the Kuomintang was brilliant. In the fifth "encirclement and suppression" Red Army battle, he rated the Chinese workers and peasants of the Red Army to fight against the Japanese advance troops in the battle of Tanjiaqiao, defeated the Red Ten Army Corps, shot the deputy head of the Red Army, and captured the Red Ten Army. Master of the 11th Division. When the Anti-Japanese War broke out, Wang Yaowu led the 51st Division to participate in the Battle of Shanghai and Nanjing, defending the battle in Nanjing, and fought with the Japanese army. In the battle of defending in Nanjing, his 301 regiment killed more than 700 people from the regiment, and he was very tragic and heroic. After the commander-in-chief of the 74th Army, Wang Yaowu led the army to launch a desperate struggle with the Japanese army. The Jigongling battle killed more than 1,000 Japanese soldiers. Baimaoshan was killed and more than 2,000 people were killed.
Changde Battle, Xiangxi Xuefeng Mountain Battle, Wang Yaowu has a remarkable record. Especially in the Battle of Xuefeng Mountain in 1945, Wang Yaowu, as the commander-in-chief of the Fourth Army of the Kuomintang Army, led nearly 30,000 troops, including the 18th Army, the 73rd Army, and the 74th Army, and Lieutenant General Xixi The six divisions under command and more than 100,000 Japanese troops fought around Xuefeng Mountain, killing nearly 30,000 people in the Sundial, turning the battle from defensive to counterattack, and finally winning the victory. At that time, Wang Yaowu was only 41 years old.
Li Xianzhou is the oldest of the "three Li Yi Wang" Born in 1894. After graduating from the Whampoa Military Academy, he participated in the Liu Yang rebellion, the second expedition, and the Northern Expedition, and served as the battalion commander of the Fourth Division of the First Division of the First Army of the National Revolutionary Army. In the second phase of the Northern Expedition, he served as the head of the First Army’s First Army Training Corps and served as the guardian of Chiang Kai-shek. After the outbreak of the Anti-Japanese War, Li Xianzhou, then the commander of the 21st Division, led the army to go to North China to resist Japan, participated in the Battle of the South Gate, and fought against the Japanese in the Badaling Line for three days and three nights. After retreating to Shanxi, in the battle of Qikou, the bullet was wounded. After the injury, he served as the commander of the 92nd Army and the division commander of the 21st Division. Later, he participated in the Xuzhou Battle, Wuhan Battle, Zaoyi Battle, and entered Shandong, in Luxi. He fought against the same day in the Lunan area and severely withdrew from Shandong due to the loss of troops.
After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, Li Xianzhou was transferred to the second deputy commander of the Jingjing District, being the deputy of Wang Yaowu. In 1947, Li Xianzhou directed the 46th Division and the 73rd Army to fight with the People's Liberation Army East China Field Army. More than 65,000 people were all smashed by the People's Liberation Army, and Li Xianzhou was also captured by the People's Liberation Army.
Li Yutang also performed well in the war of resistance, especially in the third Changsha battle, showing heroism. However, after the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, as the commander of the Tenth Jingjing District, he led the army to fight against the East China Field Army of the People's Liberation Army. In the Battle of Zhangzhou, the 63000 of the PLA was completely destroyed by the People's Liberation Army, and Li Yutang escaped. After being stationed in Hainan, after defeating Taiwan, Chiang Kai-shek suspected that he had been accomplices and was killed.
After graduating from Huangpu, Li Yannian participated in the Eastern Expedition and Northern Expedition, 22 years old As the head of the team, he served as the brigade commander, deputy division commander, division commander, commander of the fourth district of Jingjing. During the Anti-Japanese War, he served as the commander of the Second Army, the deputy commander-in-chief of the 34th Army, the commander, and the deputy commander of the 11th Theater. He participated in the Shanghai-Shanghai War, the Xuzhou Battle, the Wuhan Battle, and the Guinan Battle. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, he served as the deputy commander of the 11th Theater and the Shandong Provincial Government and the Director of the Armaments Department. At this time, Wang Yaowu was the chairman of the Shandong Provincial Government and became his top boss. In 1949, Li Yannian retreated from Taiwan and died in Taiwan in 1974.
- In the previous：Old photos|1987, Linyi, Shanxi, ancient built group
- The next article：Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?