Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?2018-11-01 20:25:38 824 ℃
In the past dynasty era, you can be crowned with a prince, and those who are prominent in status. Of course, different dynasties are also different. Some princes have been sealed as local kings and mastered real power. Some get wealth, land, but no real power. The practice of the Qing Dynasty was very different from other dynasties. Princes can master the power and guard the place, but there is no direct seal.
In addition to those Mongolian princes who may return to the local area, the rest basically live in Beijing. Moreover, the Prince of the Qing Dynasty is not just a title, but also a title. Its full name is the Prince of Heshuo. This is the name after the translation of Manchu Chinese. It originated from the emperor's period. After Emperor Taiji called the emperor outside Guan, he set the sect to nine. "Prince of Heshuo" is at the first place.
The practice of Huang Taiji has greatly changed the practice of the Nurhaci period. During the Nurhaci period, the highest title was Baylor. Baylor is extremely high, second only to sweat. The decision to sweat can be left and right. This practice has greatly enhanced the status of the emperor.
At that time, those who were sealed as princes were all patriarchs who made meritorious deeds. During the Huang Taiji period, the foundation for the creation of the foundation was still dependent on the power of Ai Xinjue Roche. Seal them as princes. They can be encouraged to move forward and dare to rush in the sand. There is a great improvement in the combat effectiveness of the military.
And, this title is still hereditary. For the interior of the house, it is very attractive. Dividing the title into different levels can also facilitate the emperor to set strict rules and let them obey orders. Because the power to divide the title is in the hands of the emperor. If you don't do things well, you won't get a title. In this way, the Qing Dynasty mentioned the cohesiveness of the clan.
A large part of the Prince of the Qing Dynasty was sealed by this meritorious service. Their scope is also limited to the interior of the chamber. Some have even got the power of hereditary replacement. There is still a loophole in the system of the patriarchal monarchy set by Emperor Taiji. After a long period of revision, it was not until the Qianlong period that it became complete.
It was also during that period that the "eight big iron hat kings" appeared. Their title can be passed down from generation to generation. Moreover, it has a very high salary. The prince is worth 10,000 silver and five thousand stone white rice every year.
This is the income on the bright side. There is another unknowable bribe in the dark. In the late Qing Dynasty, the princes of the Qing Dynasty only had deposits at the bank, which was 7.125 million pounds. I don’t know how much the rest of the property is.
After the death of the Prince, he will receive a nickname. This is a very high treatment in the past. Most ministers can't get it. The nickname will vary according to the evaluation of the Prince’s life.
Of course, this is not without drawbacks. If the power of this title is in the hands of others, it will greatly test the loyalty of the clan. This kind of loyalty often cannot stand the test. In order to compete for status, the interior of the sect is often unscrupulous.
During the Shunzhi period, the emperor and Dolly competed for power. When Dorgon’s power was monopolized, the minister’s experience with the emperor was mostly silent. Nikon, Boluo in the interior of the sect, even to Dolce, in exchange for the status of the prince.
Similarly, because of the high status and privileges of the Prince, they are completely unable to get bound. Unless they are willing to take care of their reputation. Otherwise, even if the Prince is not guilty, he will not be punished too much. Most is the reprimand of the emperor.
For example, the aforementioned prince, who accepted the bribe, is already a secret to the ruling. However, because Cixi thinks that "it seems to be seen, or he is intimate", so long-term stability of the position of the military minister.
In addition to those who have been crowned with credit, the emperor’s brother, son, and daughter are also The title of the Prince of Heshuo. Moreover, because of the special relationship with the emperor. So the status may be higher.
The late Qing Gong Gongxin, he is the sixth son of the Emperor Daoguang, the brother of the Emperor Xianfeng. At the outskirts of the Xianfeng dynasty, he took power in the Tongzhi and Guangxu periods. These people also enjoy the same power.
In the past, these princes not only did not have to pay taxes, but the court also had to pay a lot of money to raise them. . Gradually become a huge drag, but it is difficult to get rid of. Because the emperor still needs their support.
Friends who are interested in history can pay attention to WeChat public number: brain hole, a research
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?