Before the Battle of Liao, why did the generals of the Northeast Army not agree with Chiang Kai-shek's withdrawal?2018-11-01 20:25:43 39 ℃
Some people always think that the main reason for the flooding of more than half a million national troops in the northeast is that Wei Lihuang of the "community" refused to implement Chiang Kai-shek's "correct" order to the Northeast. The army was withdrawn from Jinzhou to Guanzhong, which led to the annihilation of the Northeast National Army.
But although Wei Lihuang is the commander of the Northeast "General Commander", the Northeast National Army is basically a Kuomintang squadron loyal to Chiang Kai-shek, plus The fault of Chiang Kai-shek's "overstep command" can't stop Chiang Kai-shek from withdrawing from the Northeast only by the opposition of Wei Lihuang.
It is actually not only Wei Lihuang, but almost all the generals of the Northeast Army represented by Liao Yaoxiang do not agree with Chiang Kai-shek’s order to withdraw troops from the Northeast. This is also the basis for Wei Lihuang to dare to open up and Chiang Kai-shek to sing the opposite. What is going on here?
First of all, Chiang Kai-shek wants to let all the national troops in the northeast withdraw to Guanzhong, so he asked the main force of the Northeast "Yu Zong" to rescue the besieged in Changchun before retreating. Guojun. If the Kuomintang army is going to rescue the square of Changchun, it will definitely be smashed by Dongye’s “encirclement of the besieged city”.
Because of the discovery that the national army has signs of rescue of the Northeast, Lin Biao will argue with Chairman Mao whether to liberate Jinzhou first. After all, you can use the "encirclement of the city to help" the enemy in Changchun, there is no need to take risks in Jinzhou. The generals of the national army also opposed Chiang Kai-shek.
Secondly, due to the feudal nature of the Kuomintang army and the corruption and incompetence of the Kuomintang rule, the Kuomintang army has no war. At that time, the Kuomintang army entered the liberated area once it left the big city under the Kuomintang rule, and the entire army was in danger of collapse and being completely degraded.
While most of the northeastern region was liberated, the Kuomintang troops must pass through the liberated areas or guerrilla zones, and it is very easy to be on the way to retreat. The People’s Liberation Army is surrounded by annihilation Therefore, after the start of the Jinzhou campaign, Liao Yaoxiang was reluctant to leave Shenyang.
- In the previous：Why did Li Shiqun, the leader of Wang Puppet 76, dare to swear?
- The next article：Why did Hitler not kill Britain in Dunkirk?
Guess you like
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple