Before the Battle of Liao, why did the generals of the Northeast Army not agree with Chiang Kai-shek's withdrawal?2018-11-01 20:25:43 407 ℃
Some people always think that the main reason for the flooding of more than half a million national troops in the northeast is that Wei Lihuang of the "community" refused to implement Chiang Kai-shek's "correct" order to the Northeast. The army was withdrawn from Jinzhou to Guanzhong, which led to the annihilation of the Northeast National Army.
But although Wei Lihuang is the commander of the Northeast "General Commander", the Northeast National Army is basically a Kuomintang squadron loyal to Chiang Kai-shek, plus The fault of Chiang Kai-shek's "overstep command" can't stop Chiang Kai-shek from withdrawing from the Northeast only by the opposition of Wei Lihuang.
It is actually not only Wei Lihuang, but almost all the generals of the Northeast Army represented by Liao Yaoxiang do not agree with Chiang Kai-shek’s order to withdraw troops from the Northeast. This is also the basis for Wei Lihuang to dare to open up and Chiang Kai-shek to sing the opposite. What is going on here?
First of all, Chiang Kai-shek wants to let all the national troops in the northeast withdraw to Guanzhong, so he asked the main force of the Northeast "Yu Zong" to rescue the besieged in Changchun before retreating. Guojun. If the Kuomintang army is going to rescue the square of Changchun, it will definitely be smashed by Dongye’s “encirclement of the besieged city”.
Because of the discovery that the national army has signs of rescue of the Northeast, Lin Biao will argue with Chairman Mao whether to liberate Jinzhou first. After all, you can use the "encirclement of the city to help" the enemy in Changchun, there is no need to take risks in Jinzhou. The generals of the national army also opposed Chiang Kai-shek.
Secondly, due to the feudal nature of the Kuomintang army and the corruption and incompetence of the Kuomintang rule, the Kuomintang army has no war. At that time, the Kuomintang army entered the liberated area once it left the big city under the Kuomintang rule, and the entire army was in danger of collapse and being completely degraded.
While most of the northeastern region was liberated, the Kuomintang troops must pass through the liberated areas or guerrilla zones, and it is very easy to be on the way to retreat. The People’s Liberation Army is surrounded by annihilation Therefore, after the start of the Jinzhou campaign, Liao Yaoxiang was reluctant to leave Shenyang.
- In the previous：Why did Li Shiqun, the leader of Wang Puppet 76, dare to swear?
- The next article：Why did Hitler not kill Britain in Dunkirk?
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?