Why did Hitler not kill Britain in Dunkirk?2018-11-02 10:25:44 34 ℃
There is a policy in the thirty-six meter called “Desire for Desire”. Nowadays, this strategy is frequently used in the strategy of men and women. It is a kind of trick that is tried and tested. Then, what is the historical origin of the policy of “要擒擒纵”? What other celebrities have used?
In addition to China, there is also a foreign celebrity who has used this strategy, but the effect is not so good.
On the eve of World War II, Britain and France imposed a so-called "appeasement policy" on Nazi Germany, letting Hitler do nothing in Europe.
Under the indifference of Britain and France, the Nazis not only reorganized their armaments, but also stationed in the unarmed area of the Rhine and occupied the Sudeten area. And even the whole Czech Republic, also annexed Austria.
However, When Hitler reached out his black hand to Poland, Britain and France couldn’t stand it anymore, and they all declared war on Nazi Germany.
In the beginning, Hitler worried that he had been attacked by both sides of the British and French, and that was a big deal. However, the British and French after the war declared no positive action on the Western Front, and did not take the initiative to attack Germany.
In the beginning, Hitler worried that he had been attacked by both sides of the British and French, and that would be a bad thing. However, the British and French after the war declared no positive action on the Western Front, and did not take the initiative to attack Germany.
Among them, French troops stationed behind the famous Maginot line, watching the Germans conquer Poland and then aiming the gun at themselves.
In May 1940, the Germans launched an offensive on the Western Front, invading the neutral state - Belgium and the Netherlands And in the south of Belgium, the armored forces broke into the Ardennes and bypassed the Maginot line.
Because of the rapid advancement of the German armored forces, the Anglo-French coalition forces feared that they would be defeated and forced to huddle near Dunkirk. At this time they were surrounded by three sides and one side. Against the ocean, it is really dangerous.
However, the most peculiar scene in the history of war happened: on May 24, Hitler suddenly ordered the armored forces to stop pursuing the coalition; until the night of May 26, Hitler cancelled the stop. Offensive command.
Actually, this is Hitler’s plan of “desperate”. His real intention is to negotiate peace with the United Kingdom when the balance of victory is leaning toward himself.
On May 24th, Hitler rushed to the head of the German offensive, the headquarters of the A Group Army, and talked with the commander of the group army, General Rendstedt, about his peace conditions against the United Kingdom. .
Hitler stressed that Britain "has the necessity of existence" and also talked about "the contribution of the British to world civilization", and His admiration for the British.
Hitler concluded that his ultimate goal of launching a war against Britain was simply to let the British surrender and then let the Nazis take action on the European continent. Therefore, for the sake of negotiation, he did not intend to kill the coalition forces trapped in Dunkirk.
However, Hitler underestimated the perseverance and courage of the British, and the United Kingdom took the opportunity to stop the attack and carried out the largest withdrawal in history, in a week or so , saved 336,000 people, the history is called "Dunkirk retreat."
Although this action is not a glorious victory, it has saved a lot of living power for the British army. They are all kinds of fires that will launch counterattacks in the future. In addition, this action reflects the British Not convinced of the spirit. It is with these spirits that they have won the ultimate victory.
On June 4, 1940, Churchill delivered a famous speech "We will fight to the end. We will fight in France." We will fight in the ocean, we will fight in the air with increasing confidence and more and more strength."
"We will defend the locality at all costs, we will Fighting at the beach, we will fight at the enemy's landing point, we will fight in the fields and on the street, we will fight in the mountains. We will never surrender..."
This marks Hitler" The final bankruptcy of the plan of wanting to slap.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple