Why did Hitler not kill Britain in Dunkirk?2018-11-02 10:25:44 307 ℃
There is a policy in the thirty-six meter called “Desire for Desire”. Nowadays, this strategy is frequently used in the strategy of men and women. It is a kind of trick that is tried and tested. Then, what is the historical origin of the policy of “要擒擒纵”? What other celebrities have used?
In addition to China, there is also a foreign celebrity who has used this strategy, but the effect is not so good.
On the eve of World War II, Britain and France imposed a so-called "appeasement policy" on Nazi Germany, letting Hitler do nothing in Europe.
Under the indifference of Britain and France, the Nazis not only reorganized their armaments, but also stationed in the unarmed area of the Rhine and occupied the Sudeten area. And even the whole Czech Republic, also annexed Austria.
However, When Hitler reached out his black hand to Poland, Britain and France couldn’t stand it anymore, and they all declared war on Nazi Germany.
In the beginning, Hitler worried that he had been attacked by both sides of the British and French, and that was a big deal. However, the British and French after the war declared no positive action on the Western Front, and did not take the initiative to attack Germany.
In the beginning, Hitler worried that he had been attacked by both sides of the British and French, and that would be a bad thing. However, the British and French after the war declared no positive action on the Western Front, and did not take the initiative to attack Germany.
Among them, French troops stationed behind the famous Maginot line, watching the Germans conquer Poland and then aiming the gun at themselves.
In May 1940, the Germans launched an offensive on the Western Front, invading the neutral state - Belgium and the Netherlands And in the south of Belgium, the armored forces broke into the Ardennes and bypassed the Maginot line.
Because of the rapid advancement of the German armored forces, the Anglo-French coalition forces feared that they would be defeated and forced to huddle near Dunkirk. At this time they were surrounded by three sides and one side. Against the ocean, it is really dangerous.
However, the most peculiar scene in the history of war happened: on May 24, Hitler suddenly ordered the armored forces to stop pursuing the coalition; until the night of May 26, Hitler cancelled the stop. Offensive command.
Actually, this is Hitler’s plan of “desperate”. His real intention is to negotiate peace with the United Kingdom when the balance of victory is leaning toward himself.
On May 24th, Hitler rushed to the head of the German offensive, the headquarters of the A Group Army, and talked with the commander of the group army, General Rendstedt, about his peace conditions against the United Kingdom. .
Hitler stressed that Britain "has the necessity of existence" and also talked about "the contribution of the British to world civilization", and His admiration for the British.
Hitler concluded that his ultimate goal of launching a war against Britain was simply to let the British surrender and then let the Nazis take action on the European continent. Therefore, for the sake of negotiation, he did not intend to kill the coalition forces trapped in Dunkirk.
However, Hitler underestimated the perseverance and courage of the British, and the United Kingdom took the opportunity to stop the attack and carried out the largest withdrawal in history, in a week or so , saved 336,000 people, the history is called "Dunkirk retreat."
Although this action is not a glorious victory, it has saved a lot of living power for the British army. They are all kinds of fires that will launch counterattacks in the future. In addition, this action reflects the British Not convinced of the spirit. It is with these spirits that they have won the ultimate victory.
On June 4, 1940, Churchill delivered a famous speech "We will fight to the end. We will fight in France." We will fight in the ocean, we will fight in the air with increasing confidence and more and more strength."
"We will defend the locality at all costs, we will Fighting at the beach, we will fight at the enemy's landing point, we will fight in the fields and on the street, we will fight in the mountains. We will never surrender..."
This marks Hitler" The final bankruptcy of the plan of wanting to slap.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?