Color photos of the Soviets in World War II: These heroes blocked the invaders' lives with life.2018-11-08 10:25:32 552 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is from the color photos of Soviet soldiers in World War II. Through this set of photos, we can review the images that have survived in this history. The Soviet-German War was called the most tragic and deadly battlefield of the 20th century, because in this war, the number of casualties on both sides of the war was very alarming. Especially as the Soviet Union, which was at a disadvantage at the beginning, the number of casualties was extremely large. There are two kinds of arguments about the casualties of the Soviets throughout World War II. One is the statistics of the Western world, and the other is the latest data released by Russia. According to Western statistics, from 1941 to 1945, the number of Soviet soldiers killed in the entire war was 10.6 million, while the number of civilian deaths was 17.4 million, plus the number of casualties injured in the war. A total of 59.8 million people. According to the latest statistics released by Russia, the total number of Soviets killed during World War II was about 9.16 million. The number of civilian deaths is not much different from that of the West. Regardless of the statistics between the two, the party is closer to the real number. It is undeniable that during the Second World War, it was these Soviet soldiers who fought bloody battles and feared that they would kill the invaders in front of the capital. The victory of the Great Patriotic War. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the medical soldiers on the battlefield are bandaging wounds for the injured Soviet soldiers, throughout the Second World War, Su There are a large number of female soldiers in the military system. They not only made great contributions to the logistics of the Soviet army, but also fought blood on the front line and wrote an immortal chapter. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), female snipers in the Soviet army, these female snipers made the victory for this war An immortal contribution, including the famous Soviet female snipers, Nina Lobkovskaya, Atamonova, Zubsink, Vinogradova, Brosova , Marin Zina and others, these are the famous sharpshooters in the Soviet army. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the coloring), artillery unit soldiers in the Soviet army. The photo was taken during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the tank unit in the Soviet army, followed by a T-34 tank. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the Soviet troops of Budapest, Hungary, were liberated and the accordion was pulled up on the street.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?