Color photos of the Soviets in World War II: These heroes blocked the invaders' lives with life.2018-11-08 10:25:32 36 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is from the color photos of Soviet soldiers in World War II. Through this set of photos, we can review the images that have survived in this history. The Soviet-German War was called the most tragic and deadly battlefield of the 20th century, because in this war, the number of casualties on both sides of the war was very alarming. Especially as the Soviet Union, which was at a disadvantage at the beginning, the number of casualties was extremely large. There are two kinds of arguments about the casualties of the Soviets throughout World War II. One is the statistics of the Western world, and the other is the latest data released by Russia. According to Western statistics, from 1941 to 1945, the number of Soviet soldiers killed in the entire war was 10.6 million, while the number of civilian deaths was 17.4 million, plus the number of casualties injured in the war. A total of 59.8 million people. According to the latest statistics released by Russia, the total number of Soviets killed during World War II was about 9.16 million. The number of civilian deaths is not much different from that of the West. Regardless of the statistics between the two, the party is closer to the real number. It is undeniable that during the Second World War, it was these Soviet soldiers who fought bloody battles and feared that they would kill the invaders in front of the capital. The victory of the Great Patriotic War. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the medical soldiers on the battlefield are bandaging wounds for the injured Soviet soldiers, throughout the Second World War, Su There are a large number of female soldiers in the military system. They not only made great contributions to the logistics of the Soviet army, but also fought blood on the front line and wrote an immortal chapter. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), female snipers in the Soviet army, these female snipers made the victory for this war An immortal contribution, including the famous Soviet female snipers, Nina Lobkovskaya, Atamonova, Zubsink, Vinogradova, Brosova , Marin Zina and others, these are the famous sharpshooters in the Soviet army. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the coloring), artillery unit soldiers in the Soviet army. The photo was taken during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the tank unit in the Soviet army, followed by a T-34 tank. Photographed during the Second World War (photographed after the photo), the Soviet troops of Budapest, Hungary, were liberated and the accordion was pulled up on the street.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- 2018-08-05Three Chinese who have visited the United States and caused a sensation
- 2018-08-02Why was the “Huaihai Campaign” originally conceived by General Su Yu not a “cooked rice meal”?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple