Old photos of World War I: When men are fighting outside, what are women doing?2018-11-08 10:25:32 90 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old photo from the First World War. Through this set of photos, we can review the images that have survived in this history. At the end of July 1914, the First World War broke out, dozens of countries around the world were involved in this war, and in Europe, as the center of war, more than 40 million men entered the battlefield. In the war stage, the labor force of each country is supported by women. Photographed during the First World War, a woman from Massachusetts, USA, was working on a heavy tractor, although the United States entered the battlefield at the end of the war, but exceeded After 4 million American soldiers traveled to the European continent, in some areas, because of the lack of adult men, the fields had to be independently cultivated by women. Photographed during the First World War, British women entered a woodworking factory, and the United Kingdom mobilized more than 8 million troops to support France in the First World War. Underneath, a large number of women entered the factory to support the British domestic labor force. Photographed during the First World War, women were involved in the production of the flag at a shipyard in New York, USA. Photographed during the First World War, women who participated in telegraphs during the war. Photographed during the First World War, the war correspondent who walked into the battlefield, wearing a helmet standing in the trenches, with gas masks around her neck, these brave and fearless battlefields The reporter left many precious historical images for future generations. Photographed during the First World War, women working in factories that manufacture aircraft. Photographed during the First World War, women working on the railway line took a group photo during the break.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple