Old photos of World War I: When men are fighting outside, what are women doing?2018-11-08 10:25:32 180 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old photo from the First World War. Through this set of photos, we can review the images that have survived in this history. At the end of July 1914, the First World War broke out, dozens of countries around the world were involved in this war, and in Europe, as the center of war, more than 40 million men entered the battlefield. In the war stage, the labor force of each country is supported by women. Photographed during the First World War, a woman from Massachusetts, USA, was working on a heavy tractor, although the United States entered the battlefield at the end of the war, but exceeded After 4 million American soldiers traveled to the European continent, in some areas, because of the lack of adult men, the fields had to be independently cultivated by women. Photographed during the First World War, British women entered a woodworking factory, and the United Kingdom mobilized more than 8 million troops to support France in the First World War. Underneath, a large number of women entered the factory to support the British domestic labor force. Photographed during the First World War, women were involved in the production of the flag at a shipyard in New York, USA. Photographed during the First World War, women who participated in telegraphs during the war. Photographed during the First World War, the war correspondent who walked into the battlefield, wearing a helmet standing in the trenches, with gas masks around her neck, these brave and fearless battlefields The reporter left many precious historical images for future generations. Photographed during the First World War, women working in factories that manufacture aircraft. Photographed during the First World War, women working on the railway line took a group photo during the break.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?