How miserable are the millions of returning soldiers after Japan surrendered? There are pictures with truth2018-11-10 10:25:43 198 ℃
After Japan’s defeat, 3.5 million Japanese soldiers who laid down their weapons returned to China from Siberia, North Korea, Taiwan, the Pacific, and the Soviet Union. .
Figure: A lucky Japanese veteran meets with his family
These old days Yaowu Yangwei’s “Great Japanese Imperial Army”, when it was defeated and returned to China, was ragged, dragging simple luggage and comrades’ urns. What they saw along the way was the devastated land and the arrogant occupying army.
Figure: Japanese soldiers returning to China
even worse These demobilized veterans have been widely discriminated against by Japanese nationals: in the end, they are losers. Many soldiers were frustrated to find that they were not only seen as a failure group that failed to complete their mission, but also as a bad thing in the foreign countries involved in the slaughter of rape.
Figure: Japanese soldiers returning to China
June 1946 On the 9th "Asahi Shimbun", an anonymous letter from the veteran was published: "On May 20, I was demobilized from the southern region and returned to Japan. My home was burned down, my wife and children were missing. The price was too high. I only spent a little money soon, I am a poor guy. No one is willing to say good things to me, people even cast a hostile look at me."
Figure: Japanese Regiment of the shoes.
This veteran is not a case. Some Japanese soldiers returning from overseas found that they had been declared dead, the funeral had been held, and the tombstone was set up. Even the house has been burned, the wife has been remarried, and the family does not know where to go. According to the irony of the time, they became "living spirits."
Figure: Japanese soldiers returning home
Ueno Park in Tokyo, etc. Public places are crowded with homeless veterans. They have become abandoned groups, have no jobs, no food, no hope.
Photo: Homeless in Japan after the war
Disabled veterans have doubled discrimination and lost murder skills They don't know how to survive. Many disabled soldiers seek public opinion and publicly display their disability in order to express their acidity and dissatisfaction.
Figure: Two disabled soldiers begging along the street
Figure: The veteran who lost his palm was begging for a beggar
A letter written by a wounded soldier to the newspaper said "Our survival is damaged, and the wounded veterans are forgotten." The letter ends, "My companions are desperate to commit suicide. I have to hang myself after five minutes."
Figure: A veteran is begging with a dog
Japan died more than 2 million during World War II Soldiers, left behind a large number of war orphans and widows.
Figure: War orphans with cigarette butts
According to 1948 2 According to a monthly report, the total number of Japanese war orphans and homeless street children is 120,000. These children live in railway stations, bridges and abandoned buildings. They wear shoes, sell newspapers, steal wallets, carry cigarettes, illegally sell food ration coupons, and beg and dump the trash.
Figure: war orphans turning trash cans
The fate of the war dead It was also very tragic. The occupying army authorities cancelled the pensions of the fallen soldiers. The "military gods" of the past scenery could not change a meal. A rural woman wrote to the newspaper that the food ration had been suspended. She works hard every night until midnight, only earning two yen, and buying 4 kilograms of potatoes is 35 yen. She questioned that her husband was missing because of "snoring for the Emperor". Why is the world so cold to her and her three children?
Figure: A lucky veteran and wife
Many demobilized veterans, shuttle In the black market to do small business for life, and some soldiers simply broke the cans and began to mass looting. At that time, many soldiers looted military supplies, even survivors of the Kamikaze special forces. A pilot filled the plane with military supplies and flew to an airport near his hometown, loaded things home, and then returned to detonate the plane.
Figure: Demobilized veterans who do small business in the black market
This period There is also a serial killer Xiao Ping Yixiong, a Japanese invader who went home after demobilization. In the year after his defeat, he used cheap food as a scorpion to trick young women into the wild and raped dozens of women. Killing seven of them shocked Japanese society.
Figure: Xiao Ping Yi Xiong, the first person to kill the serial after the war
The failure of war, the incompetence of military leaders, and the lawlessness of demobilized soldiers have made the public more disgusted with the military community, causing dissatisfaction, disgust and hatred.
Figure: A prosthetic wounded soldier is on the streets
a resource is poor The militant island nation, from the ambitious aggression, wants to establish the arrogance, arrogance, barbarism and madness of the "Greater East Asian Order", to the disappointment, misery, confusion and resentment after the madness, the former land, sea and air "the warriors of the emperor" It is a discriminated group begging along the street. This is called self-confidence.
Reference: "Hug the defeat: Japan after the Second World War"
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?