Why did Song Taizong poison the dead of the Southern Tang Dynasty because of the infighting of his own royal family?2018-11-12 10:25:46 192 ℃
After the Southern Tang Dynasty, Li Lan was both a master of the history of Chinese poetry and a tragic emperor of the dead, and was eventually poisoned by Song Taizong. But little known is that one of the main reasons for Song Taizong's poisonous death of Li Wei is the Northern Song Dynasty Emperor. What is going on here?
In the 9th year of Kaibao (976), Song Taizu died suddenly. In the case of Song Taizu's adult son, the throne was passed to the third brother Song Taizong. Therefore, many people suspect that Song Taizong "killed the brothers", the impact continued until the "Jingkang change" and the early years of the Southern Song Dynasty.
In order to calm down the discussion, Song Taizong announced the "Golden League": the Northern Song Dynasty Du Tai later The lesson of the country’s death, ordered his son Song Taizu to pass to the third brother Song Taizong, and then Song Taizong passed on to the fourth brother Zhao Tingmei, thus ensuring that the emperors were adults.
The authenticity of the "Golden Alliance" is very suspicious, and it is most likely that it was made after Song Taizong was enthroned. Zhao Tingmei was originally dissatisfied with the third brother Song Taizong, and the "Golden Alliance" greatly contributed to the influence of Zhao Tingmei, so that Song Taizong became more and more jealous of his younger brother.
When the Southern Tang Dynasty died, Li Wei talked with Zhao Tingmei, who came to the army, and became friends. After Song Taizong's ascension, due to the common dislike of the emperors, Zhao Tingmei and Li Wei's exchanges were getting closer and closer, causing Song Taizong's killing.
However, there was no condition for Song Taizong to start with Zhao Tingmei, and he decided to use Li Wei to "kill chickens and monkeys." So in the three years of Taiping Xingguo (978), Song Taizong sent people to poison Li Wei.
- In the previous：rare! Zhang Xueliang personally filmed the image of Miss Zhao Si
- The next article：Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?