The Yuanmingyuan, shot by the Germans in 1873, was once looted in the garden of Wanyuan.2018-11-14 00:25:30 368 ℃
In 1873, the German who worked at the Qing Dynasty Customs, Ernst Ohlmer, tried to enter Beijing. Yuanmingyuan left this rare old photo.
These photos are quite precious. This is the earliest video recording of Yuanmingyuan that we can see today.
In 1860, the British and French forces who participated in the Second Opium War looted the Yuanmingyuan and burned a fire. . The Yuanmingyuan, known as the Garden of Wanyuan, left only a trace.
In 1873, although the royal garden of Beijing Yuanmingyuan was guarded by Qing soldiers, the guards were sparsely pulled, Ernst· Olmer and his friends entered the park from the northeast corner of the guarded Songyuan Park and took more than ten precious photos.
In 1933, Chinese scholar Teng Gu wanted to take a photo of Ernst Olmer’s photo from Germany. Introduced and published the book "The Remnants of European Architecture in Yuanmingyuan" at the Commercial Press, which is the photo we saw today.
It’s really embarrassing to see the old photos of these Yuanmingyuan. This is a history that cannot be traced back. This is also a history that should not be forgotten.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?