The Yuanmingyuan, shot by the Germans in 1873, was once looted in the garden of Wanyuan.2018-11-14 00:25:30 93 ℃
In 1873, the German who worked at the Qing Dynasty Customs, Ernst Ohlmer, tried to enter Beijing. Yuanmingyuan left this rare old photo.
These photos are quite precious. This is the earliest video recording of Yuanmingyuan that we can see today.
In 1860, the British and French forces who participated in the Second Opium War looted the Yuanmingyuan and burned a fire. . The Yuanmingyuan, known as the Garden of Wanyuan, left only a trace.
In 1873, although the royal garden of Beijing Yuanmingyuan was guarded by Qing soldiers, the guards were sparsely pulled, Ernst· Olmer and his friends entered the park from the northeast corner of the guarded Songyuan Park and took more than ten precious photos.
In 1933, Chinese scholar Teng Gu wanted to take a photo of Ernst Olmer’s photo from Germany. Introduced and published the book "The Remnants of European Architecture in Yuanmingyuan" at the Commercial Press, which is the photo we saw today.
It’s really embarrassing to see the old photos of these Yuanmingyuan. This is a history that cannot be traced back. This is also a history that should not be forgotten.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple