What is the mood of Chiang Kai-shek after the Shanghai-Shanghai War? See how his diary says2018-11-14 00:25:34 227 ℃
Author: Yang Shi, Ph.D., Professor is now honorary academician Academy of Social Sciences, Professor, Graduate School, the Central Research Institute of Culture librarian, researcher at the CASS Institute of Modern History, Graduate School Visiting Professor of the Research Center of the Republic of China in Nanjing University, the consultant of Jiu Nuu Society, the guest speaker of Jiu Nuu Shafa
From August 13 to December 13, Chiang Kai-shek commanded an anti-Japanese war in the Yangtze River Delta for four months, with a rigid strategy and tactics. There are unrealistic fantasies and expectations for the joint sanctions of international forces, failing to organize strategic retreats in time, causing unprecedented losses to the Chinese military. However, the wars in Shanghai and Nanjing show the strong and unyielding strength of the Chinese army, the Chinese government, and the Chinese people. The spirit of the Japanese attack on Japan’s aggressive arrogance and the short-term victory in a short period of time. Since then, the Japanese aggressors have become deeper and deeper in the vast battlefields of China, and they are unable to extricate themselves.
Learn from war. During the war between Shanghai and Nanjing, Chiang Kai-shek and some senior Kuomintang generals realized that China’s war against Japan is a protracted war. It must change space for time. It must know how to save its own living power, but not in local areas. It must know how to use positional warfare. Other forms of warfare other than guarding the war. On September 16, Chiang Kai-shek's diary said: "The success or failure of Shanghai is not the final success or failure. You don't have to stick to it." On November 7, the diary re-cloud: "At this time, the various theaters launched a guerrilla war, so that the enemy occupied the localities. Can't settle, and disperse its strength, so that it can't be defended." December 1st Diary Cloud: "The defeat of the enemy's uniforms, the road to defeat the enemy in the long-term war of resistance to consume enemy forces; to seek international space in space Intervention, and the enemy forces in the vast area of the majority of forces, so that they can not stop, retreat and retreat, can make the enemy's death, and carry out my basic proposition, this purpose can not be slightly shaken."
On the 16th of the same month, on the third day after the fall of Nanjing, Chiang Kai-shek published the "National National Book" saying: "China's lasting war of resistance, its final victory center Not only in Nanjing, but also not in major cities, but in the country's rural areas and the strong people's hearts; my country's compatriots can be amazed at the enemy's whales, the father told his son, brother and sister, Everyone is enemies, step by step, and 40 million square miles of land, to All can create a tangible, invisible and strong fortress to make the enemy's death. These places show that through the setbacks and failures, Chiang Kai-shek's strategic thinking has grown.
At the tension of the war in Shanghai, Chiang Kai-shek once wrote in his diary: "Where China’s land is lost, the land is filled with the Chinese Yellow Emperor The bloodstains have made my children and grandchildren march on this blood, and never forget the history of encroachment and murder. They will destroy the extinction by the use of aggression and the ultimate victory of my national struggle. "The war in Shanghai has failed. However, the patriotic spirit and the spirit of sacrifice shown by the Chinese soldiers will continue to remain in the annals of the Chinese nation.
From "find true Chiang Kai-shek: Chiang Kai-shek diaries Interpretation 1" author: Yang Shi Chongqing Publishing House in September 2015 p>
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?