How did Song Guangzu’s death and Zhao Guangyi seize power?2018-11-14 10:25:35 69 ℃
Today, 1042 years ago, on November 14, 976, the founder of the Chinese Song Dynasty, Song Taizu Zhao Wei died.
In the Song Dynasty's work "Lishuijiwen", it was recorded that when Taizu was just driving, it was already four, and the Queen let the inner waiters know that Wang Jilong summoned Qin Wang Defang. However, Wang Jilong believed that the idea of the emperor's passing to the Jin Wang Zhao Guangyi had already been fixed. So he did not call Zhao Defang, but he quickly rushed to Kaifeng to find Zhao Guangyi. Far away, I saw the medical officer Jia Dexuan sitting in front of the government gate. When asked, the man said that at night, someone knocked at the door and said that his maid called the king of Jin, but he did not see anyone when he opened the door, like this three times. I am afraid that Jin Wang is sick, so I will come and see.
Wang Jilong felt very strange, so he took things Tell him that the two went to see Jin Wang Zhao Guangyi. Zhao Guangyi was very surprised. He hesitated to go forward and said, "I want to discuss this with my family." It didn't come out long after I entered. Wang Jilong urged: "Things can't be delayed for a long time, otherwise they will be taken over by others." So they went to the palace together. The Queen of Song heard someone coming in and said, "Is it Defang?" Wang Jilong said: "It is the King of Jin." Song Queen saw the King of Jin and was shocked and said: "Our mother and child are entrusted to the official." Jin Wang cried and said: "We have a wealth together, please don't worry."
After this text, there is a comment from Ding Chuanjing, saying, this paragraph and "Xiang There is a difference in the record of the mountain, when the Taizu died in this record, Taizong was not around, so he could wash away the suspicion of the candlestick axe.
In fact, this passage not only did not wash away the suspicion, but let Zhao Guangyi take The fact of position is even more obvious.
First, when the Taizu died in the text, the Queen was at the side, and the one who sent the insider’s call was Zhao Yu’s second son, Qin Wang Zhao Defang. However, Wang Jilong made his own claim and changed his letter to Zhao Guangyi. how so? It must have been that this person was Zhao Guangyi’s confidant. Once something happened, he would inform Zhao Guangyi as soon as possible. As the Queen's most trusted insider turned out to be Zhao Guangyi's man, you can see Zhao Guangyi in the court, in the palace, the tentacle is everywhere.
Second, Wang Jilong went to Zhao Guangyi’s house and saw the medical officer. Is this medical doctor really afraid that Zhao Guangyi will be ill if he is sick? No, when it was the news that the emperor Zhao Wei was dying or had passed away, he immediately told Zhao Guangyi. As a long-time arrogant Zhao Guangyi bought a foreign eunuch, and bought a medical officer, what is hard!
Third, when the Queen of Song saw that the person who summoned him was not his own son, but the younger brother Zhao Guangyi immediately admitted his orthodoxy, without a trace of resistance, isn’t it strange? As the mother of a country, we must profoundly recognize the meaning of the recognition of the successor of Zhao Guangyi. In politics, you have always lived and died, and there is no second way to go.
I think the true meaning of this passage is just to supplement the orthodoxy that proves Taizong’s position. Including Zhao Guangyi's hesitation when he entered the palace, everything is so meditation, and he thinks in his heart, but he has to refuse many times, because this is etiquette.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple