Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?2018-11-14 10:25:35 1923 ℃
Because of the Kuomintang’s horrible record and shameful defeat, many people think that the Kuomintang generals are basically waste. But in fact, the generals of the national army also have strong military abilities, such as Li Zongren, Wei Lihuang, Bai Chongxi, Fu Zuoyi, Sun Liren and so on.
What is interesting is that the stronger the military capabilities, the more the military generals will not get the trust of Chiang Kai-shek, Li Zongren, Wei Li Huang and Fu Zuoyi finally made a clear distinction with Chiang Kai-shek, and Bai Chong was passed away. Sun Liren was imprisoned for decades. What is going on here?
First of all, Chiang Kai-shek’s most trusted military generals are basically from the Whampoa Military Academy. However, the overall education level of the Whampoa Military Academy is basically the starting level of military command. In particular, the military level of the Huangpu generals within the Kuomintang is generally lower than that of the old warlords.
But Chiang Kai-shek, who is full of the concept of the brain faction, is the most trusted general of Huangpu, especially the Huangpu general of Zhejiang Province. The foreign generals who were born in the old warlords always had suspicions. For example, Wei Lihuang could not get the trust of Chiang Kai-shek by virtue of his merits.
Second, Chiang Kai-shek is a commander with a low military level but very much like the command of the dynasty. The military generals will resist or criticize Chiang Kai-shek’s orders. The arrogant Chiang Kai-shek regards this normal boycott as an infidelity to himself.
Finally, the Kuomintang’s internal factional struggle is serious, there is no correct ideological theory and institutional system, basically a draping Jianghu gangs in the outerwear of modern political parties. In this environment, Chiang Kai-shek can also be guided to suspect those who have strong abilities.
- In the previous：How did Song Guangzu’s death and Zhao Guangyi seize power?
- The next article：Which of the twenty-four of the three countries will be the worst?
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?