Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?2018-11-18 20:25:29 544 ℃
Tibetan map, martial arts cheats, and martial arts weapon are the three most commonly used clues in martial arts novels. With the competition for these treasures, the resentment of the rivers and lakes can be aroused, and the story can be advanced, especially the treasure. The map is the most tempting, and of course the three martial arts patriarchs of Jinlianggu can't avoid this routine.
In the martial arts novels written by Jin Yong heroes, there have been six treasure maps, namely the Liang Yuandi Golden Buddha Treasure in Liancheng Yu and the Jianwen Emperor Treasure in The Blood Sword. The treasures of the King of the Snow Mountain, the treasures of the Hui nationality in the "Swords of the Enemy", the treasures of the Daqing Dragon in the "Ding Ding Ji", and the Gao Changguo Treasures in "Bai Ma Xiao Xi Feng".
Every treasure in it is taken out. It can make you rich and enemies, but it can make you have money to rebel. So, are these treasures in history really exist? ?
First of all, I would like to regret to tell you that Liang Yuandi’s Golden Buddha Treasure, Jianwen Treasure, Hui Nationality Treasure, Gaochangguo Treasure, The five kings of the King of War are basically impossible to exist. How do you say that although Liang Yuandi believes in Buddhism and builds a large number of temples, the Southern Chao Dynasty has been in constant chaos and political power changes. There is not much money on the treasures, and Jiangnan is a land of richness. There are few places where people are sparsely populated, even if it is true. Buried in the treasure, people were dug away in a few days.
The Hui Nationality Treasures and Gaochangguo Treasures are also impossible, because the disappearance of these two Western Regions is not overnight, but with the gradual spread of desertification, the people have to chestnut and go to other At the point of residence, since it is a move, how can it be that the treasures are not taken away? Therefore, it is certain that the ancient city site can be dug in the Western Region, but the possibility of digging into the treasure is extremely low.
The possibility of the existence of the Jianwen Emperor Treasure is even lower. When Zhu Xi hit the city of Beijing, there was a chaos inside the court. Zhu Yunqi has time to take care of the treasures of the inner bank. He was able to find a secret passage and it was already very good. When he ran away, he didn’t pay attention to it. At most, he was carrying a few followers. It’s impossible for the big team to make the same as the patrol. I can't carry much gold.
Moreover, if the silver of the Imperial City is really missing, Zhu Xi can’t be unaware of it. Where did the money from Xixia, Beijing, and the Great Wall come from? The records of Mingle’s financial affairs in the early years of Yongle seem to have no flaws.
As for the king treasure, Li Zicheng does not dig other people's treasures, it is better, even more raptured himself can still how much is it. Li Zicheng has settled down from the rise to the demise. From Shaanxi to Beijing, Li Zicheng’s troops have expanded from dozens of people to hundreds of thousands of troops. So many troops have been fed, and the military has never been rich.
Don’t forget that Song Xiance also offered Li Zicheng an unfortunate policy, that is, “When the king enters the city and does not receive food,” where do you come from the army? It can only rely on "playing local tyrants", so after Li Zicheng entered Beijing City, there would be such a crazy "helping slogan" movement, and he desperately extorted Ming Dynasty officials. You said that it was such a temporary regime. Where did he go to find money to build a treasure? When he was beaten, he could have a entanglement in his pocket.
There is only one treasure that may exist in reality, that is, the dragon's treasure of Manchu. Of course, it is purely fiction to write the treasure map in the Forty-Two Chapters, and the so-called Daqing Dragon is even more nonsense. However, it is highly probable that the Manchu dynasty buried treasures in the Liaodong region.
After studying the finances of the Qing Dynasty, later scholars found that the decline of the Qing Dynasty’s national power and the emptiness of the national treasury since the Qianlong period were somewhat abnormal. Although there were external wars and internal corruption, from a global perspective It is said that after the discovery of geography, silver in the Americas flooded into China. However, the Qing Dynasty was still in a fiscal deficit without serious inflation. So where did so much silver go?
There is an explanation that the Qing government has hoarded a large amount of property outside the customs, in order to lose the political power in the future. It is also able to return to the hometown of Liaodong, relying on this to stand firmer than wealth. After all, as a minority political power, he still has a very deep sense of crisis, especially the Emperor Yongzheng. He is soberly aware that the historical laws of the dynasty can not be changed. It is already very good to be able to enjoy the country for more than a dozen generations.
According to this judgment, the possibility of the existence of the treasures outside the Daqingguan is very high, but due to the 400-year-old "Guanguandong" movement, a large number of Han people in the Guanzhong moved to live outside the customs, resulting in a gradual increase in the population of Guanzhou Manchuria. It is no longer possible to think back to the old home when the Qing Dynasty dies.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?