Old photos: Wuhan, 1874, photographed by the Russians2018-11-18 20:25:33 137 ℃
In 1874-1875, the Russian government sent a scientific and trade mission to China.
The buildings and ships such as the Yellow Crane Tower can be seen from afar.
The delegation departs from St. Petersburg. Arrived in Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia), Beijing, Tianjin, arrived in Shanghai, and then continued along the Yangtze River through the Silk Road through the Hami Oasis, Zhai Sangpo, and finally returned to Russia.
The dock of Hankou
There are nine people in the delegation, which is supported by the Russian General Staff. Slovakia led, including geologist Matusovsky, scientific officer Dr. Yassetsky, delegation photographer Bowyerski, Chinese and Russian translators, and three Cossack soldiers.
A view of the Guangdong Chamber of Commerce Theatre
< Img src="/1ydzximg/0KbUzG0VTI" />
Local politicians travel team
Riding In the immediate cavalry command (clear government officials)
The admiral on the horse (the Qing government attache)
Hankou Daotai (Qing government official)
The barber who cuts hair on the street for customers
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?