The Nazi accomplice has become a Ukrainian "national hero" who complained to the 1 million World War II undead2018-12-11 00:25:56 86 ℃
According to today’s Russian news report, this week, the Ukrainian parliament passed a bill aimed at expanding the scope of veterans’ demarcation and will award World War II. During the period, the veterans of the Ukrainian Nationalist Organization (Ukrainian National Rebels) were treated as veterans who had surrendered to Nazi Germany and fought against the Soviet Red Army. Prior to this, only World War II veterans who fought Nazi Germany could enjoy the treatment of veterans.
The Ukrainian Rebels were founded in 1942 by Ukrainian nationalists, mainly in the western part of Ukraine, and are extremely right-wing political organizations. The goal is to establish an independent Ukraine and to use this extreme means, including the implementation of terrorist activities, to achieve this goal. During World War II, the Ukrainian insurgents worked with Nazi intelligence agencies to confront the Soviet regime and organized massacres against Poles and Jews. According to public data, members of the Ukrainian insurgents killed at least 1 million during World War II, including The 200,000 Poles who were killed in the Warren massacre.
Ukrainian Rebels (UPA) supporters marching in the streets
Russian Jewish activists opposed The passage of this bill, they believe that "this bill is a denial of the Holocaust, a falsification of history, a contempt for the people, the country and even Europe."
In January 2010, Ukrainian President Viktor Andreyevich Yushchenko chased Stepan Bandera "Ukrainian hero", causing strong Polish The protest was due to the massive massacre of the Ukrainian Nationalist Organization (OUN), led by Bandera, during the Second World War in eastern Poland, when 100,000 Poles were killed. Polish President Lech Kaczynski accused Ukraine of doing this as a behavior that reversed historical rights. Kaczynski believes that this phenomenon shows that "political interests are higher than historical truths." In January 2011, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych announced the withdrawal of the award decision.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple