Why is the American president engraved on the mountain old Roosevelt instead of Roosevelt?2018-12-12 00:25:54 76 ℃
As we all know, the statue of President on Mount Rushmore is a famous landmark in the United States, and Mount Rushmore is therefore also known as the "US President Hill." The four American presidents engraved on Mount Rushmore are: Washington, Jefferson, Old Roosevelt, and Lincoln.
The influence of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln needless to say, they have national-level official memorial venues in the US capital. But Old Roosevelt was engraved on the mountain but it made some people wonder: President Roosevelt, who has the greatest influence in history, is obviously Roosevelt!
There are two Presidents of Roosevelt in American history: Theodore Roosevelt (old), Franklin Roosevelt (small) The most influential and most famous of the United States is undoubtedly President Roosevelt. So why is the American president carved in the mountains old Roosevelt?
Old Roosevelt is one of the most distinguished presidents in American history, if Roosevelt is ranked in the top three in American history Old Roosevelt is also at least the top five. It’s just that Roosevelt’s light is too big, and the world’s reputation is too high, covering up Old Roosevelt.
The President of Mount Rushmore was opened in 1927, when the Governor of Roosevelt was not, the avatar certainly It may be engraved on a memorial project funded by the state. Before Roosevelt was president, Old Roosevelt was always alongside Washington, Lincoln and others.
With the achievements of Old Roosevelt, the avatar was engraved on the mountain with Washington and Lincoln. There was almost no controversy at the time. Only later, Roosevelt's achievements completely surpassed the old Roosevelt, which made the picture on Mount Rushmore somewhat strange.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- 2018-09-04Old photo: Real video record of the Nationalist Army of the People's Liberation Army
- 2018-08-30By dragging Wu Wang and Wu Sangui to death, you can avoid the chaos of "seven countries, three shackles"?
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?
- The Soviet Union on the eve of World War II: the wind and rain come, the people live and work in peace
- In the Southern Anhui Incident, the most powerful division of the National Army, a brigade commander was killed by a brigade commander, and lost more than half.
- The nobleness of history, the crown of the six palaces, but why not live forever? the reason is simple