Why is the American president engraved on the mountain old Roosevelt instead of Roosevelt?2018-12-12 00:25:54 298 ℃
As we all know, the statue of President on Mount Rushmore is a famous landmark in the United States, and Mount Rushmore is therefore also known as the "US President Hill." The four American presidents engraved on Mount Rushmore are: Washington, Jefferson, Old Roosevelt, and Lincoln.
The influence of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln needless to say, they have national-level official memorial venues in the US capital. But Old Roosevelt was engraved on the mountain but it made some people wonder: President Roosevelt, who has the greatest influence in history, is obviously Roosevelt!
There are two Presidents of Roosevelt in American history: Theodore Roosevelt (old), Franklin Roosevelt (small) The most influential and most famous of the United States is undoubtedly President Roosevelt. So why is the American president carved in the mountains old Roosevelt?
Old Roosevelt is one of the most distinguished presidents in American history, if Roosevelt is ranked in the top three in American history Old Roosevelt is also at least the top five. It’s just that Roosevelt’s light is too big, and the world’s reputation is too high, covering up Old Roosevelt.
The President of Mount Rushmore was opened in 1927, when the Governor of Roosevelt was not, the avatar certainly It may be engraved on a memorial project funded by the state. Before Roosevelt was president, Old Roosevelt was always alongside Washington, Lincoln and others.
With the achievements of Old Roosevelt, the avatar was engraved on the mountain with Washington and Lincoln. There was almost no controversy at the time. Only later, Roosevelt's achievements completely surpassed the old Roosevelt, which made the picture on Mount Rushmore somewhat strange.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?