Li Zicheng can break into the capital, why did he retreat in front of the Qing army?2018-12-12 00:25:59 412 ℃
In 1644, Li Zicheng led the peasant army to attack the capital (now Beijing), the Chongzhen emperor coal hangs, and the Ming Dynasty dies. Wu Sangui surrendered to the Qing Dynasty with the Dashun Army in the Shanhaiguan war, Li Zicheng defeated the Shanhaiguan returned to the capital. After the emperor of the capital, he gave up the capital on the second day and transferred to Shanxi and Shaanxi.
Why did Li Zi abandon the capital? There are two reasons: First, Li Zicheng's troops to the capital are not much, about 100,000. The battle of Shanhaiguan was defeated by the Dashun Army. The losses were heavy and the morale declined. The remaining strength is not enough to guarantee the defending of the capital. Second, the Dashun army just took over the capital and soon became unsettled. The Ming dynasty and the powerful bureaucratic forces hated the Dashun army. When the war broke out, these forces took the opportunity to make a mess in the city. Therefore, it is only safe to abandon the capital and transfer to the Dashun Army Base Camp in the Shanxi-Shaanxi area.
In order to intercept Li Zicheng’s gold and silver treasures, Dole’s commandments Azig, Duoyi and Wu Sangui The soldiers are chasing. It is quite tempting to know that Dashun’s possession of the property acquired by the capital is quite attractive. The valuables in the palace will not be mentioned. The gold and silver that come from the dignitaries in the hands of the dignitaries are countless. With so many valuable things, the Dashun Army will not run fast, and it would be better if it could further inflict heavy damage on the Dashun Army.
Li Zicheng just walked in the front foot, and after two days, the Qing army entered the capital, and did not cost a soldier to smash the city. In September of the same year, Shunzhi Difu Lin was taken to Shengjing by Shengjing (now Shenyang, Liaoning), and was enthroned on October 1. The Qing Dynasty officially settled in Beijing. It was so easy for the Qing Dynasty to enter the capital, which greatly stimulated its ambition to further compete for the world. Regent King Dorgon sent two large army troops, all the way to the west to attack Li Zicheng Dashun Army. All the way to the south to attack the Nanguang Hongguang regime.
Western Army Azige rate 20,000 elite cavalry with Wu Sangui, Shang Kexi troops, from Shanxi Datong bypass Shaanxi In the northern Yulin area, it went south to attack Xi'an. Why do you want to wander around to northern Shaanxi? We know that there is a closer road from the Jingshi to the Guanzhong Basin, that is, from the north of Henan to the south, crossing the Yellow River and passing through Luoyang to the west, or entering Xi'an.
But this road is well guarded and not good. Shaoguan, located at the eastern end of the Guanzhong Plain, is located in Shaoguan County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province, and is the junction of Shaanxi, Henan and Shanxi provinces. The north of the Yellow River and the south of the Qinling Mountains, the terrain is dangerous. Since ancient times, it was the Dongdaemun of Guanzhong. It is the throat of traffic between Guanzhong and Zhongyuan, and is known as the “Sanqin Town Key”. The wars that have taken place here in history are numerous. At this time, the Qing army's strength was not enough to make Dolly have enough confidence to succeed, so it is an inevitable choice to go to northern Shaanxi.
The South Road Army has a 20,000-strong elite cavalry with the troops of Kong Youde and Qi Zhongming, who attacked the Jiangnan Nanming Hongguang regime. The reason why Dolce dared to do this was to see through the weakness and drunkenness of Nanguang Hongguang’s small court, but it was still an accident. Li Zicheng explored the movements of Qing Jixi Road Army Azig, and the elite army went straight to Yan'an to eat this Qing army. At this time, the Dashun Army deployed in the western part of Henan Province attacked Huaiqing House, regained some of the city's pools, and surrounded Huaiqing Prefecture.
Compared with the inaction of Nanming, Dashun is the biggest threat to the Qing army. Dolce changed the plan. The commander of the south is ordered to turn to the direction of Xi'an, and together with the Azig department, the Li Shun army of Li Zicheng will be solved first. With such adjustments, Li’s achievements are somewhat distressing. The Azig Department, which is bypassing northern Shaanxi, has been slow to march and has not yet been able to compete with Li Zicheng.
But the turn to the west has been progressing rapidly, after defeating the Dashun army in the siege of Fuyang, soon Also broke through the Shaoguan defense line. In the case of being attacked by the abdomen, Li Zicheng had to give up Xi'an and transfer to Huguang. After Li Zicheng's transfer, the Dashun Army Li Guo and Gao Yigong in the Yulin and Yan'an areas were also forced to withdraw into Sichuan. Guanzhong land fell into the hands of the Qing army.
Li Zicheng went to Wuguan, and arrived in Xiangyang via Dengzhou, then went down to Jiujiang. Wuguan, in the north bank of Dongwuguan River in Danfeng County, Shangluo City, Shaanxi Province, is an important link between Qin and Chu in the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, and the east of the Hanguguan, the north of the Xiaoguan, the southwest of the large diversion It is called Guanzhong Sisai. Wuguan is located in the Qinling Mountains. It is close to the mountains in the north and is in danger in the south. It guards the passage between the Guanzhong and Nanyang basins. It is easy to defend and difficult to attack, and it is a battleground for the military.
The Qing Azige Department pursued Li Zicheng all the way, and the two sides finally fought a battle in the west of Jiujiang. The Dashun Army suffered heavy losses. . Li Zicheng ordered the abandoned boat to land and burned the remaining more than 200 vessels, tens of thousands of people retreating to Huguang. In Jiugong Mountain, Tongshan County, Hubei Province, Li Zicheng, who was out of the investigation, was killed by local armed forces and the Dashun regime died.
The Nanming Hongguang regime did not make any aggressive measures when Li Zicheng and the Qing army were unable to meet. Still singing songs and dances, I don’t know how much I’m getting out of it, on the way down the south...
More historical geography articles, please pay attention to WeChat public number: Map Emperor
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?