The Han people in the Northern Zhou Dynasty and the Han people in the Northern Qi Dynasty, the class differentiation overwhelmed the ethnic differences2018-12-12 00:26:01 206 ℃
Hu people can be finished, and Han Chinese can also be Huhua. Especially the people living in the border areas have a lot of daily interactions, and the boundaries are not so clear. When the Hu people were gaining power, the Han people were Huhua, the Han people were gaining momentum, and the Hu people were finished with Chinese. It is a very common thing.
For example, in the Liuzhen Uprising in the late Northern Wei Dynasty, there were a large number of Hu people and a large number of Han Chinese, but the difference between Hu and Han at that time was already blurred. This is because the town soldiers at that time were feudalized, privatized, and the importance of class has overwhelmed the distinction between race and nation.
The reform of Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Dynasty was generally a reform of the Hanization, but after the reform, two consequences occurred simultaneously. This is the same as the upper level of Chineseization, but also to the Han people of the time, and the ordinary Xianbei people are also the same as the lower class of the Han people. Therefore, when the six towns were uprising, the race and the nation were less prominent, but the class was more important.
Why did it happen in six towns? It is because after the Northern Wei Dynasty moved to Luoyang, the six towns were completely borderized. For example, the politics that controlled the Northern Wei Dynasty were basically a group from Wuchuan Town. Wuchuan Town was in the north of Hohhot today. It was originally a Xianbei army, but because it was already undermined, the Han Chinese who migrated Mixed together.
And, because Wuchuan Town was a military town at that time, it was neither nomadic nor farmland, so it formed a very special living environment of small towns. Huhan mixed, living intensive, daily life. There are many exchanges, and after the marriage, etc., they gradually merged and the relationship is relatively close. The Wuchuan Town Group, after the incubation of the Er Zhurong period, became the political group at the end of the Northern Wei Dynasty and continued to Beiqi and Beizhou.
For example, Gao Huan, I am a Han Chinese who is relatively fresh and humble. The national identity of the Han people is not strong. Later, he relied on the control of the Northern Wei Dynasty and the establishment of the Northern Qi Dynasty. It is the main martial arts of the Hu people, the main literary affairs of the Han people, and the honourable group of the Northern Qi is basically based on the Hu Renwu. Moreover, because of the seriousness of the royal family in Beiqi, politics is also chaotic.
In contrast, Yuwentai controlled the Western Wei and later established the Northern Zhou Dynasty because it was in the Guanzhong area. The massive war and destruction has been broken, and the economy is actually relatively backward compared to the East and North. In the early days of the confrontation between the two sides, Yu Wentai was also very difficult, almost hit by Gao Huan.
In order to increase his own strength, one of the measures taken by Yu Wentai is to incorporate the Han people’s tribal forces formed in the Guanzhong area from the Wei and Jin Dynasties into their own ruling system. The recognition of the state and the name of a certain official position allow them to gradually change from self-defense to the armed forces that the state can rely on, that is, to use the state to absorb these Han Chinese armed forces. But at the same time, Yu Wentai’s core ruling group is Xianbei.
This means that the regime established by Gao Huan as a Han Chinese is more dependent on the armed forces of the Hu people. It does not incorporate the Han people in the Kanto region into the national armed forces system, and Yu Wentai, who is a Xianbei However, this was exactly the case, and on this basis, the government system was established, and the system was prepared for the reconstruction of the Great Unification Dynasty in the Sui and Tang Dynasties.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?