In 1961, the last emperor Pu Yi had no taste of the emperor.2018-12-27 00:25:32 128 ℃
In 1961, the last emperor Pu Yi sunbathed at his home in Beijing. The former emperor lived in an ordinary courtyard house in Beijing, where trees and flowers and flowers that the owner loved were planted. Pu Yi wore a pair of deep glasses and wore a tunic suit. A pen was inserted in the left pocket of the shirt, which was no different from the intellectuals of that era. The most busy thing he usually does at home is to write an autobiography in the study, which is the "My First Half Life" published later.
At that time, he still lived alone. In the second year, he passed the introduction of others and married the nurse Li Shuxian. The Aixinjue family is a big family. Puyi is not lonely in Beijing. There are often relatives in the family who come to visit him. Pu Yi has no children, and always looks very happy when she is with her nephews and prostitutes.
In 1960, Pu Yi worked in the botanical garden in the outer suburbs of Beijing. The picture shows Pu Yi in the Beijing Botanical Garden with colleagues.
There are no other people who are photographing these photos. It is the German wife Yeva of the famous modern poet and translator Xiao San ( Chinese name Ye Hua), the picture shows Ye Hua (third from left) interviewing Pu Yi. At that time, Pu Yi was wearing a tunic suit all day, and she could not find the taste of an emperor.
Like history, like old photos, please pay attention to one!
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?