Actual shooting, see what the inside of the notorious Yasukuni Shrine looks like, it makes people very angry after looking at it! uuuuuuuuuuu2019-01-13 09:03:24 200 ℃
This is the first door to enter (Big Bird House). Construction was completed in 1921, and in the latter part of World War II, Japan was struggling on the battlefield and lacking in supplies, so they used everything they could to fight. The copper-iron door was also dismantled in 1943 and rebuilt in 1974. The Yasukuni Shrine Stone in front of the gate Walk in again, and write down the next ride, that is, you can't use transportation, you can only walk in. > Walking inside is the monument > This dwarf wall has many holes, decorated with the stones that Japan brought back from batbattlefields overseas at that time, the name is "Tamimimimiko Rock". Their commemoration shows their aggressive nature worship hall was established in 1901 as a place for ordinary people to visit. Military and horse comfort monument within the Yasukuni Shrine was established in 1958 as a military and horse comfort monument that died in the war of aggression against China and the Pacific Ocean. The Military dog consolation monument commemorates the death of military dogs during World War II, especially during the invasion of China Radabinod Barr prominent monument was established in 2005. Radabinod Barr is an Indian legal scholar and lawyer. He is the Indian representative of the Far East International Military Court. Barr thought the ruling was unfair. He wrote hundreds of thousands of sentences. Although he admitted that the Japanese army had committed massacres, he also thought that it was only the winner's trial of the losers. His final verdict was that all eleven Class A war criminals were not guilty. The fact that the Japanese set a monument to it is enough to show that they do not think the war is wrong. The Royal emblem of the emperor of Japan, chrysanthemum on the wall are Japanese soldiers and family members who died in the war since the Meiji Restoration. Most of them participated in the war of aggression against China. They committed many crimes, but the Japanese did not face up to their crimes, but offered sacrifices to them for generations. The soul-stirring monument has an old soldier crying and worshipping. Compared with Germany, the Japanese have no reflection on the war and militarism has been hanging over Japan.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?