Why didn't Cao Cao send troops to rescue Cao Ren when he was besieged by Zhou Yu for one year?2019-01-22 17:30:39 34 ℃
Cao Ren, who was stationed in Nanjun, was besieged by Zhou Yu, General of Dongwu for nearly a year. Although he had many excellent performances, he still failed to defend Nanjun. But strangely, for as long as a year, Cao Cao had not sent troops to rescue Cao Ren. What's going on here?
First of all, Cao Cao's main army did suffer heavy losses in the battle of Red Cliff, and it was impossible to launch large-scale military operations against the South for a long time afterwards. Therefore, for sending troops to rescue Cao Ren, who has been besieged for a long time, Cao Cao is really powerless.
Secondly, Zhou Yu's attack on Nanjun was not a single action of Dongwu, but a joint action of Sun and Liu. When Zhou Yu besieged Nanjun, Liu Bei sent Guanyu outside Nanjun to stop Cao Jun general near Jingzhou from coming to rescue, and led his own troops to attack Jingzhou County south of Nanjun.
During the year when Cao Ren was besieged, Lejin, Xu Huang, Man Chong, Wen Zheng and other people around Nanjun were restrained by Guan Yu and could not rescue Cao Ren. The only way to break through Guanyu's obstruction was Li Tong, but at that time Zhou Yu had captured Nanjun, and Li Tong only took over Cao Ren's retreat.img src="/1ydzximg/0L9R0ECZXF"/>
Generally speaking, Cao Ren, who persevered for a year, finally lost the most important southern county in Jingzhou because of the great loss of the Red Cliff War and the tacit understanding of Sun Liu's coalition forces.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?