Liu Bei lost up to 50,000 people in the battle of Yiling. Why did Shuhan fail?2019-01-22 17:30:44 293 ℃
Firstly, after the battle of Yiling, Liu Bei was left alone in the Baidi City, Zhuge Liang assumed the important task of rectifying and supporting the Han Dynasty. However, it is always difficult to defeat the powerful Cao and Wei Dynasties in Shuhan, which has been in a state of decline. In 263, Deng Aibing came to Chengdu to make Shuhan officially perish, becoming the first country to perish in the Three Kingdoms of Wei, Shu and Wu. Then, the question arises: why did Shuhan lose up to 50,000 soldiers and horses in the battle of Yiling, and then fail? In my opinion, this is mainly due to the failure of the battle of Yiling, which marks the complete loss of Jingzhou in Shuhan. Once Jingzhou is lost, it means that Zhuge Liang's strategic goal of "striding across the Jing and benefiting" in Longzhong is also difficult to achieve.
In view of the development direction of Liu Bei's forces, Zhuge Liang said in Longzhong: "If there are Jing, Yi, Xihe Zhurong, Nanfuyiyue, Sun Quan and internal affairs are well knotted; if the world changes, the first general will be ordered to turn the army of Jingzhou to Wan and Luo, and the general will lead Yizhou's people out of Qinchuan." In Zhuge Liang's view, Shu Han should have at least two states, Jingzhou and Yizhou, if he wants to succeed in the Northern Expedition to the Central Plains and restore the Han Dynasty. On this basis, when the world changes, such as the internal unrest in Wei, Jingzhou troops attacked Wancheng and Luoyang, while Yizhou troops attacked Guanzhong area, that is, only when the two armies jointly work, can they defeat the powerful Cao Wei. However, after the Yiling War, because Shuhan lost Jingzhou completely, it was almost impossible to defeat Cao Wei. On the other hand, the significance of Jingzhou to Shuhan is not only the springboard and platform of the Northern Expedition of Cao Wei. In the late Eastern Han Dynasty, many states and counties in the Central Plains were chasing for deer. Because of the influence of war, their population was greatly reduced, and agriculture and commerce were destroyed. However, as far as Jingzhou is concerned, because Liu Biao runs the land in an orderly manner, not only has he not been affected by the war, but also has a large population and prosperous commerce, all the princes hope to compete for this area. After Guanyu's negligence in Jingzhou, the population of Shuhan was only over 900,000, and the military strength was only 100,000 at most. Correspondingly, after the victory of Jingzhou, the population of Dongwu reached more than 2.3 million and its military strength exceeded 200,000. As a result, because Jingzhou was completely lost, Shuhan only had Yizhou as a state, and its population and military strength could hardly be supplemented.
Finally, Shuhan lost up to 50,000 soldiers and horses in the battle of Yiling. If Shuhan still had Jingzhou, the loss of 50,000 soldiers and horses would be more easily supplemented. However, because of the loss of Jingzhou, including Guan Yu, Ma Liang and other military officers and generals, Zhuge Liang's Northern Expedition is not only a lack of talent, but also a lone hand. In addition, for the future of Shuhan Wenchen Wu, many of them come from Jingzhou, such as Jiang Wan, Fei You, Wei Yan, Li Yan, Huang Zhong, Dong Yun, Ma Jian and others. However, after the Yiling War, it was difficult for Shuhan to obtain talents from Jingzhou. Therefore, after the Yiling War, Shu and Han Dynasty as a whole entered a downward stage, or even stagnated. Without the efforts of Zhuge Liang, Jiang Wei and others, Shuhan would not have survived until 263 BC. < p > < p > text / emotional history < br > < / P > < p > < / P > < p > < / P >
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?