Old World War II photo: Japanese military training for women, Soviet pulling German women on the streets2019-01-22 17:30:47 60 ℃
This group of pictures shared today for readers and friends is an old picture from World War II. Through this set of photographs, we can review the images that remain in this period of history. This photograph was taken during World War II, when defeated German soldiers crossed the broken bridge on the Eastern Front to surrender to US forces, who were more inclined to surrender to Allied forces on the Western Front because of the demonization of Soviet troops in the German forces at that time.
This photo was taken during the Second World War. When the U.S. Army entered Japan with no hope of victory in the Pacific War, the Japanese military called on all the people to defend their homeland. Some women trained militarily according to the requirements of the Japanese military so as to participate in the war against the landing of the U.S. Army in the near future.This photo was taken during the Second World War. After the surrender of Germany, the Soviet troops stationed in Berlin. In the photo, a German woman was pulled on the street by a Soviet soldier. According to historical records, after the Soviet troops stationed in Berlin, the crime rate in Berlin increased greatly, while the crime target was women living in Berlin City.
This photograph was taken during World War II when a German woman was sitting in the ruins of Cologne, when the Cologne Battle was over and most of the buildings in Cologne were destroyed by the long bombing.
This photo was taken during the Second World War. After the liberation of the Netherlands, the German-occupied collaborators were arrested and tried. In the picture, a female collaborator was shaved off her hair.
This photo was taken during World War II. During the Okinawa Battle, the USS West Virginia provided fire support to the landing US forces and launched artillery shelling towards the Japanese positions on Okinawa Island.
This photo was taken during the Second World War. In April 1945, the Soviet and American armies met on the Elbe River. Soldiers of both sides left behind a group photo to witness the friendship of fighting against fascism at that time.
This photo was taken during World War II. The body of a Japanese soldier was buried in the sand of a U.S. soldier in the Battle of Iwo Jima. In the battle of Iwo Jima, about 6800 Chinese and American troops were killed, but 21,000 Japanese troops were also killed.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?