A group of excellent military generals and a gifted military strategist in the Huaihai Campaign2019-01-31 10:26:22 20 ℃
The Sword is fragrant
January 10, 2019. It is the 70th anniversary of the victory of the great Huaihai Campaign.
Around the victory of the People's Liberation Army and the defeat of the Kuomintang Army, some military and historians from the mainland, Taiwan, including Japan and the United States have been arguing, exploring and refining. From different perspectives and from different standpoints, they have fully evaluated and interpreted the war in which 600,000 people defeated 800,000 people. Before
, there were still different opinions about who commanded the Huaihai Campaign, Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Liu Bocheng and Suyu. Some of them had very heated debates and divergent opinions.
In fact, my understanding and interpretation of the Huaihai Campaign is a sentence: a group of excellent military generals compete with a genius and outstanding military strategist! In the Huaihai Campaign, these senior generals of the Kuomintang were all excellent commanders who had experienced a hundred wars. They all experienced several major battles in the War of Resistance Against Japan, all of which were "the first battle to be successful and the last battle to be fought". On the commanding ability and level of the large corps, they were absolutely not under our commanders.
The Kuomintang's troops are also capable of fighting well, including the fifth and eighteenth armies of the five main forces, and Huang Baitao's 25 armies are also a strong force.
Many KMT officers have studied in Germany, and some have received special training from the United States.
In terms of operational experience, Du Yiming, Huang Wei, Huang Baitao, Qiu Qingquan, Li Mi and others have also experienced the battlefield for a long time. However, due to the influence of Chiang Kai-shek's over-centralized command system over a long period of time, the ability of front-line commanders to control the overall situation and dispose of fighter planes on the spot has not been exercised, leading to the fact that there are few generals in the Kuomintang Army who are capable of fighting well, but few commanders who are able to strategize and command the overall situation. Du Yiming, the actual commander-in-chief of the Kuomintang Army in the Huaihai Campaign, played the role of an excellent executor in the battles he participated in or directed.
was also one of the reasons for his defeat in the Huaihai Campaign.
Our main commanders are all outstanding generals who have undergone a lot of hard work. They are not only proficient in operational command, but also have the experience of leading the army to charge and fall into the battlefield. More importantly, in the process of opening up revolutionary base areas, they have also trained super-strong military leadership and the ability to control the overall situation. For example, Su Yu, acting Commander of Huaye, has been on the front line of the war for more than 20 years. He has commanded battles of different scales and styles, especially the experience of independently creating guerrilla base areas in southern Zhejiang, which has fostered Su Yu's ability to think independently and to see the whole situation. < p > < p > will be outside, and the monarch's decree will not be accepted. Dare to say no, Suyu is very straightforward and serious. Among the senior generals of our army, those who dare to raise objections to Mao Zedong's strategic decision-making are two people, one is Suyu and the other is Lin Biao. Yu-ming Du, Suyu's strong enemy, said, "Suyu has flexible command and far-sighted vision. I admire Suyu's strategy and tactics very much. No matter when, he always takes the lead and grabs ahead of us. When we think of it, it's too late and has been surrounded. In the Huaihai Campaign, Suyu, a genius of our army, always took several steps to guide the war, and dared to take on and make decisions at critical moments. It is not surprising that the commanders of the Kuomintang Army are rigid in command, blindly execute orders from their superiors regardless of the actual battlefield, hesitate at the moment of life and death, thus delaying fighter planes and losing the Huaihai Campaign.
Huaihai Campaign is the most critical battle in the three major battles and the most difficult battle for our army.
Mao Zedong once said to Liu Bocheng and Deng Xiaoping: "The Huaihai Campaign was a good fight, like a pot of rice, which has not been cooked completely, and you have eaten it one by one." The intensity of the campaign can be seen in
. In such a thrilling battlefield environment, the psychology of our military commanders is also under tremendous pressure.
Suyu said that he was nervous three times during the War of Liberation, and the Huaihai Campaign was the most nervous one in his life. < p > < p > Suyu stayed awake for seven days and seven nights. Because of high tension for a long time, Meniel's syndrome broke out. She was dizzy, nausea and vomiting, and had a headache. Her blood pressure was between 180 and 200. Under such circumstances, Suyu still endured tremendous physical and psychological pressure and persisted in commanding the battle with superhuman perseverance. In the end, Suyu not only defeated the enemy on the battlefield, but also completely defeated his opponent psychologically.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- 2018-10-24Old photos of Shanghai at the end of the Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China: there are still backward slums under prosperous times
- 2018-09-27During World War II, why did the US military not directly throw the atomic bomb at Tokyo, Japan?
- 2018-09-17Liu Zongmin broke Li Zicheng's big event. Why did Li Zi become Liu Zongmin?
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?
- How high is the Empress Dowager Cixi?
- The most comical rebellion in history: being defeated in the country and running to a neighboring country
- Why is Zhu Changzhen a king of the Ming Dynasty who is not worthy of sympathy?