Who are the highest rank generals killed in battle in the countries participating in World War II?2019-01-31 10:26:22 79 ℃
Command-Commander-in-in-command of the Army Group Army, 1940, Zhang Zizhong was China's most high-ranking After confirming that it was General Zhang, he used the best wood to carry out the funeral and returned it. The wooden cards ordered the whole army to salute General Zhang, return the body to the rear, even stop air bombing, avoid destroying the body, and eventually return to Chongqing for burial, during which hundreds of thousands of military and civilians respectfully sent the coffin. It is said that at that time, the Japanese air bombers were above, and hundreds of thousands of people had no one to escape or escape.
In addition, Chinese generals such as Li Jiayu, Zuoquan and Peng Xuefeng were killed in battle. <
Lieutenant General Leslie McNair (1883-1944) Purchase AdAdmiral
>>Commander of the Army ground forces, commander of the United States ground forces in World War II, commander of the highest-ranking generals killed in the United States battlefield in World War II, when visiting the Normandy front pit in 1944, France, the United States Death in battle. Commander of the 10th Army, General Simon Bolivar Buckner (1886-1945) was subjected to Japanese bombardment while inspecting positions in the Pacific War, and finally the coral reef was inserted into his chest and killed.
Lieutenant General Hammond (1888-1945)
Commander of the US Army Aviation Corps, who died in a plane crash in 1945.
Rear Admiral Daniel Judson Carahan and Rear Admiral Norman Scott were killed in battle strictly.h3 data-diagnose-id="756 bedd01c5b5448046e566234562d">Soviet Union
Nikola Fedorovich Vatugin(1901-1944)img src="/1ydzximg/0LDQU5lgb0"/
Commander of the Soviet Union Voronezh, who was attacked by Ukrainian guerrillas in 1944, was shot in the leg because of excessive bleeding, and died of ineffective rescue. General Ivan Danilovich Cherniahovsky (1906-1945)
was first promoted to commander of the Western Front Army and later to commander of the Belarusian Third Front Army. He was the youngest commander in all fronts and died in the Battle of Sternberg-Konigsberg. General Joseph Rodinovich Apanashchenko (1890-1943)
Soviet military commander, who died shortly after suffering serious injuries in the fighting in the Bergorod area.
Admiral Tom Phillips (1888-1941)
Commander of the British Far East Fleet, the battleship of the Prince of Wales was severely attacked by the Japanese, and was finally sunk, and died together with the battleship. Admiral Bertram Ramsay (1883-1945)
was killed in a plane crash on his way to Brussels, Belgium, to attend a conference. General Trevor Lee Mallory (1892-1944)
may have been too excited to take up the post of Commander-in-Chief of the Air Force of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations when he was promoted to the post of Commander-in-Chief of the Air Force.
II: Fascist countries
Italo Barbo (1896-1940)Air Force Marshal, who died in 1940 when his aircraft was shot down by anti-aircraft guns from naval warships of his country over Tubrug. <
Yamamoto 56th General (1884-1943) taught Marshal
Commander of the 1Air combat unit, commander of the first air force, militarists, in order to pre-emptive, and attack Pearl Harbor, causing heavy losses to the US military. In 1943, in 1943, when inspecting troops, the US military aircraft was ambambassassissississississississississississississississiThat is to say, It is said that when he died, he was sitting with a long knife in his hand. Some people said that he committed suicide by cutting his abdomen.< p> In addition, Army General Ishikawa and Naval General Cen Sheng were both killed in World War II.
Marshal Otto Moritz Walter Model(1891-1945)German Army Marshal finally shot himself in the forest near Duisburg. Marshal Fedor von Bok (1880-1945)
German Marshal, 1945, was bombed by the British Air Force. Bok was stared at and shot by a fighter plane in an open car, and died of serious injury.
These are the senior generals who died in battle in the major countries during World War II. If there are any mistakes, please correct them.
[Wen/Yu Judge, Welcome Attention]
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- 2018-11-01Who in the Qing Dynasty clan has a princely title? What level is the prince?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?