The end of the traitor: How did Chiang Kai-shek drive Zhang Guotao out of Taiwan Province?2019-01-31 10:26:26 438 ℃
At the time of Zhang Guotao's rebellion, Chiang Kai-shek, Dai Li and others placed great expectations on him, believing that the former core figure of the CPC must know the secret of the collapse of the CPC. Therefore, Zhang Guotao had a very beautiful time and became a member of the Central Committee of the Kuomintang.
But after a period of time, Chiang Kai-shek, Dai Li and others found it impossible for Zhang Guotao to disintegrate the Communist Party of China and decided to abandon this shameless "political burden". Before the defeat of Taiwan Province, Chiang Kai-shek demanded that "none of the traitors of the Communist Party of China should be taken away!"
But with the title of "member of the Central Committee of the Kuomintang", Zhang Guotao went to Taiwan Province. But when he arrived in Taiwan Province, Zhang Guotao not only had no job, but did not even arrange his residence. After several days of travelling, Zhang Guotao rented a house in Taipei with his savings.
But a few months later, Zhang Guotao's rented house was expropriated free of charge by the Kuomintang reactionaries in the name of building the office of the "Southeast Chief Executive's Office". Zhang Guotao wanted to stop it as a "member of the Central Committee", but he was scolded by the Kuomintang soldiers who came to collect the house.
"robbing houses" made Zhang Guotao realize that Chiang Kai-shek was trying to starve himself to death in Taiwan Province. If he did not leave, he would die. So at the end of 1949, Zhang Guotao fled to Hong Kong and joined the so-called "third force" and completely broke away from the Kuomintang reactionaries.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The Jade Emperor’s banquet will eat the dragon liver. Why does the Dragon King not resist? Xiao Bailong unveiled the answer
- 2019-04-25The different landscapes of Sochi, a Soviet resort in 1988
- 2019-04-01The only person who was framed by Cao Cao and Liu Bei, the two great warlords, did not know whether it was glory or sorrow.
- 2019-03-01"The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- 2019-02-18The first time that the Forbidden City opened its ticketing website to the public in the evening collapsed at zero!
- 2019-01-31Okamura Ningci's most headached Eighth Route Army generals used axes to chop down the emperor's cousin
- 2019-01-13The first injustice case of the National College Entrance Examination in China: the first champion was killed, the examiner was exiled, and the top 51 scores were all abolished.
- 2018-12-04"Huguang Governor" and "Governor Governor", who is higher? Which one is more powerful?
- 2018-11-18Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- 2018-11-14Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Why are the 2500 islands of the Aegean Sea mostly Greek and rarely Turkish?
- "The Queen of Solitary Solitude" is broadcasting the real solitary Gallo in history.
- The U.S. Army fired 1.9 million shells but could not destroy the volunteer line in Shangganling
- Why is it so easy for Zhao Kuangxu to launch Chen Qiao Mutiny?
- Does the Lantern Festival Palace Museum open this year? See you tomorrow.
- How do the Gulf people evaluate the Communist Party? You can't imagine the answer!
- Is there a possible treasure map in Jin Yong's martial arts?
- Why are the more powerful military generals unable to gain the trust of Chiang Kai-shek?
- Old photos of Japanese invasion of China: Hell empty demons in Nanjing
- Which of the governors of Shaanxi and Gansu and the governor of Shandong is even more powerful?